Chapter 28

Dream

Nobody´s POV

“Woooahh, since when did you have a car?” Ji-Eun asked him, mesmerized by it as she had gotten out of the school with him.

“I´ve already had a car since I turned 18 and besides you do realize I´m an idol right?” he said to her as he opened the door for her saying “Get in”

Lee Ji-Eun entering the car with him says “I know you´re an idol but if you have a car why is it that you hardly drive it, it´s the first time I´ve seen it”

“That´s because I prefer to walk, I just take it when it’s needed…” Hong Ki said to her as he started up the car ready to drive her home.

“So does that mean, you brought it today because of me?” she asked him with a smile on her face.

“Yeah” he said to her smiling too. After they arrived at her house Lee Hong Ki helped get out of the car.

“Thanks for the ride, bye” she said to him smiling as Lee Hong Ki grabbed her arm slightly saying “Wait…”

“What is it?” she asked him.

“Uhmm… tomorrow… you wouldn´t happen to have plans would you?” he asked her nervously.

“Sorry, I actually have plans… my best friend is coming tomorrow from Japan to visit” Ji-Eun explained to him.

“Oh… is that so. Then what time is she arriving? I´ll go pick her up at the airport for you and then we can all hang out together, I´ll even call my friends from the band to hang out with us” Lee Hong Ki said to her smiling.

“That sounds great, then come and pick me up at half past one” she said to him smiling as Ji-Eun walked in and Lee Hong Ki went back into the car and drove home.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“It´s going to be so much fun tomorrow” I thought to myself happily as I was in my room searching the web for new dramas to watch as I then thought “Maybe I should invite Min Hyuk and Bae Suzy to hang out too” as I grabbed my phone that was next to my computer and typed in a message.

To: Min Hyuk, Bae Suzy

Message: Hey do you want to hang out tomorrow with me, Lee Hong Ki´s band and my best friend?

And right after I sent the message, I quickly got a reply from both of them. Bae Suzy unfortunately couldn´t come since she is going to be preparing her project and studying for our next exam, but Min Hyuk said he could come so I quickly sent him a message saying the time and place for us to meet at later.

Lee Hong Ki´s POV

When I woke up it was already midday so I went to take a shower and get dressed. Once I was ready it was already twenty past one in the afternoon, so I grabbed my keys and went into the car, ready to fetch Ji-Eun and her best friend.

I quickly drove their and stopped in front of her house, honking,  so that she would know that I was already outside waiting for her.

But since she was still taking her time, I went up to her door and knocked on it, having her mom opening it.

“Oh… Hello! Lee Hong Ki, did you come to pick up my daughter?” she asked me with a kind smile.

“Ah… yes” I said to her smiling as she invited me in to wait in the lounge as Ji-Eun quickly tried to hurry up.

“I´m sorry if she´s taking so long but getting dressed with a broken leg isn´t always very easy” her mother explained to me as she quickly saw Ji-Eun coming down the stairs so she went to help her down.

“We´ll get going then” I said to her smiling as Lee Ji-Eun and I walked out the house.

“Take good care of my daughter” her mother said to us with a loud voice waving as I opened the door for Ji-Eun.

Lee Ji-Eun´s POV

“This is so embarrassing!” I mumbled to myself as Lee Hong Ki just giggled saying “You´re mother seems too really like me” as he the car and started driving me towards the airport.

Once we got there we waited together for Keiko, who should be coming out soon.  After fifteen minutes she appeared “There she is” I said to Lee Hong Ki pointing at her, so he quickly went to help her with her bag as she happily hugged me saying “I´m so happy to see you!!” (In Japanese)

“Me too!” I said to her all smiley as Lee Hong Ki started clearing his throat “Oh right” I thought to myself as I introduced him to her in Japanese “This is Lee Hong Ki” as she smiled to him saying “Hi”(in Japanese)

“Doesn´t she know how to speak Korean?” Lee Hong Ki asked me seeing that she didn´t say anything in Korean.

“She only knows a little bit, but not enough to actually make a conversation” I explained to him as the three of us moved back to the car to meet up with the others.

Once we got there I looked at Keiko and said “Say “Yeoboseyo” to them it means hello”

“Ok” she said to me smiling as she greeted them all, surprised by how pretty she was the four members kept on praising her but she couldn´t understand them.

“What are they saying?” she asked me smiling.

“They´re praising you, they are saying that I really have a pretty friend” I explained to her smiling as all of us sat at a table in the Ann House coffee shop.

Min Hyuk arrived a little late saying “I´m here” as he sat down next to us as he noticed quickly Keiko “she´s pretty” he said to me smiling.

“Can she speak Korean?” he asked me but I explained to him that she doesn´t understand much so he turned around to her and said “konnichiwa” but she didn´t respond instead she was going red, so I just giggled.

“She doesn´t seem to like me” Min Hyuk said to me.

“Actually it´s the complete opposite, she likes you. Usually when she takes a liking to someone and she thinks he´s cute or something, she gets all embarrassed” I said to him smiling.

“Is that so…” he said to me as he smiled at Keiko.

“Hey guys, how about all of us going bowling Hong Ki, Keiko, Min Hyuk and Ji-Eun vs. us four” Jae Jin said to Min-Hwan as he looked at us.

“That sounds like fun, let´s go then “Lee Hong Ki said to them as we all got up. Keiko then grabbed my shirt asking me “Where are we going?”

“We´re going bowling” I said to her smiling as all of us went to a bowling place nearby the area.

When we arrived there Jae Jin went to the balcony to pay for the stuff while we all sat there ready to start the game.

“This will be fun” Min-Hwan said to us as I looked at them and said snickering “I know it will, since you guys are going to lose”

“We´ll determine the winner by the end of the game” they said to us giggling as Seung-Hyun started first.