{1}

Overnight

*Italics are thoughts *

She looked up to the guy. Her eyes met with the stranger's and she managed to examine his features. With cat-like eyes, a small nose, a small mouth and white, milky skin, the boy was indeed good-looking.

“Excuse me, Miss...” He glanced at her nametag “Ryu Hyeju, I think you’re in our place.” The boy raised an eyebrow at the girl’s attire.

“Hmm? Oh really? Sorry” Hyeju stood up and looked around the place. She had nowhere to go but she noticed the mini bar and strolled over to take a seat. “Can I have a soda?” She sighed and rested her head on the table.

“Here you go” The bartender slid a can of soda to her and Hyeju hesitantly took out her gold credit card to hand to him. “Wow, Miss Heiress. a gold credit card? That's not something you see everyday in a place like this.” The guy scoffed and swiped the card.

“Could you not call me that?” Hyeju sighed and chugged down her soda

“Miss Heiress”

“Could you not call me that?” She repeated.

“Whatever. Are those guys yours?”

She turned around and indeed, the people were hers. They were her bodyguards. She wondered how the hell did they managed to find her. Her eyes flitted about the room. She needed something, someone to cover her and again, her eyes landed to the cat-like eyes guy. She ran to him and grabbed onto his wrist, earning a scowl from the boy.

“Can you hide me?” Before the boy could answer her, she grabbed him and forced him to stand in front of her. She grabbed the other boys and made them block her. “Look natural and don’t look back at me.”

“What the hell are you doing?” The boy hissed at her

She ignored him and took off her blazer, untying her tie and shoved everything in her bag. She was really starting to wonder why she was hiding behind strangers instead of ducking into a bathroom. She never really thought things through. She was definitely not the brightest in her class.

“Why are you taking your clothes off?”

“Can you shut your trap?” Hyeju snapped at the boy and he gave her a last glare before turning to face forward.

“Suga hyung got owned,” one of the boys snorted. ‘Suga? What kind of name is that?’ Hyeju thought and untied her hair, letting it fall gracefully below her shoulders. She hid her bag at the corner of the room.

“Thanks, guys,” she breathed a sigh of relief and pulled the cap down to cover her face.

“Why are you covering your pretty face with a hat?” a baby-faced guy winked.

“Excuse me?” Hyeju scoffed.

“Jimin, stop it.” A tall guy glared at the baby-faced guy. He was indeed hansome. Actually, handsome was an understatement for the the guy in front of her with his silky straight hair, big eyes, and broad shoulders

“Sorry, baby boy. Not interested.” Hyeju grabbed her phone, took the battery out, and then tossed it away.

“What are you doing?” The baby-face boy blinked.

“They’re tracking me using this”

“Just who the hell are you?” The cat-like eyes raised an eyebrow.

“Introductions later. Can you chase those guys away? It’s your place anyways.” Hyeju pointed to her bodyguards enjoying a drink at the bar as their eyes scanned around the room. “Please?” she pleaded and he sighed. The cat-like eyes guy walked up to the men camped out at the bar. ‘just how many guys are here?’  She thought and looked around the place.

The bodyguard finally gave in after a few minutes and walked out. Hyeju sighed in relief and took off her cap, tying her hair up into a ponytail yet again.

“I’m Jimin. Park Jimin.” The baby-faced guy offered his hand. Hyeju hesitantly shook his hand back

“Jungkook”  A younger boy spoke. He looked too young to even be there.

“Rap Monster” A guy with sunglasses lifted 3 fingers in gretting.

“I’m your hope, J-Hope” He flashed a wide smile ‘nice teeth’ Hyeju thought and smiled back.

“Jin” The handsome guy with broad shoulders said.

“Suga” the cat-like eyes guy introduced. She never really paid attention to his voice but now that she wasn't distracted, she took note of his deep voice. Hyeju hated to admit but he had a really y voice.

“And you?” Jungkook cocked an eyebrow.

“Manners, Jungkook.She could be a noona.” Rap Monster hissed.

‘noona? So he is younger than I thought’ Hyeju snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at the guys. “Hyeju. Ryu Hyeju and I’m probably your noona.” She eyed Jungkook “I’m hate to say this. I mean, I don’t want to come out rude or anything but why do you have weird names? And what is this place?”

“Look, Miss. I think you should go now. This is clearly not your kind of place.” Suga pushed the girl slightly.

“Don’t touch me. I’m not going home” Hyeju glared back at Suga

“While we’re still talking nicely, please go” Suga clenched his teeth, his patience clearly being tested.

“No.” she sternly said “While we’re talking nicely? Excuse me Mr. Sugar or Suga or whoever you are, I think you’re the only one doing the talking.”

“YA!” Suga shouted.

“YA!” Hyeju shouted back.

“Excuse me?” A deep voice interrupted them.

“WHAT?!” Both of them shouted to the source of the voice/

“Woah, let’s calm down.” The deep voiced guy sighed. ‘Is it the trend here? Deep voiced guys?’ Hyeju thought. “No fighting here. Let’s go, you’re up next and miss heiress, come with me”

Hyeju raised an eyebrow at the guy and glanced back at the bartender, he only shot a smug smile back. Hyeju sighed and made a mental note to kill the bartender.

“People here call me Mino. Call me Mino oppa.” Hyeju shifted her attention back to the stranger, realising that she had been staring at the bartender for a little too long. “I know, he’s handsome but be careful, he's broken many hearts in his days.”

Hyeju scoffed and turned her gaze back to the guy. “Oppa? What makes you so confident that you’re my oppa?” Hyeju raised an eyebrow.

“Believe me, I am. Anyways, your boys are up on stage.” The guy-- Mino-- turned to the mini stage that is now occupied by the boys.

The boys started to spit out rapid fire rap and sweet melody singing. Hyeju was captivate to be honest. Like people say, ‘never judge a book by its cover’.

“Captivated?” Mino nudged Hyeju but earned a scowl from the teenage girl. “Sleep at my place tonight?”

“Excuse me? What do you think me of?” Hyeju glared at the older boy

“I won’t do anything to you and you don’t have any place to go anyways” Mino smirked.

“I can just go to a hotel.” Hyeju scoffed and grabbed her bag at the corner of the room

“Well, Heiress,you can’t stay there forever. They’ll track you or you’ll run out of money. Whichever comes first. I think it’s better for you to stay with me. It’s for free anyways. No harm.” Mino whistled as he followed Hyeju’s footsteps.

“No” Hyeju sternly said and slung her backpack over her shoulder.

“Just come or do you want me to call your dad?” He smirked

“How do you even know my dad?” Hyeju raised an eyebrow

“Oh I know him much more than you do.”

“You’re ridiculous” Hyeju scoffed.

“Noona! Stay with us tonight!” Jungkook shouted from across of the room while he walked closer.

Hyeju sighed and turned back to Mino, “On second thought, I’ll go home with you”

“Just what I thought,” Mino smirked “Let’s get going?”

Hyeju sighed and nodded, following Mino out of the bar. ‘oh god please save me’ Hyeju prayed in her head.