Maddie

I'm Your Man~

       When you both finished your meal it was dark outside, the moon wasn’t even visible. Most wouldn’t care but, you both happened to be on the bad side of town; at this time everyone would be locked inside their homes. Thus that being the reason you only went to the shop in the daytime. As you and Dongwook walked out he pulled you close the walk to the valet would be a semi long walk. Along the way you and Dongwook didn’t say a word until you passed an alley.

“Did you hear that?” You asked stopping.

“Hear what?”

“Listen”

Then you both heard what sounded like someone crying inside the alley.

Should we check it out?” Dongwook asked but you were way ahead of him walking into the alley. When you got to the main source it was a little girl with ripped clothes, bruises everywhere, and tangled up hair. You attempted to touch her but she backed away in fear.

“No, I won’t hurt you I promise” you spoke softly.

“Where are your parents?” Dongwook asked. You glared up at him while he just shrugged his shoulders.

“I ran from them” she whispered. She looked around the age of 3or 4.

“What is your name?” you asked.

“Maddie” she whispered.

“Well maddie do you have anywhere to go?” Dongwook asked worried.

She slowly shook her head wiping away her tears.

“Do you want to come with us I promise I won’t hurt you” You slowly stuck out your pinky.

She slowly smiled and linked her pinky with yours before quickly attaching you into a tight hug.

Dongwook looked at you like you were crazy.

“She reminds me of myself” You whispered to Dongwook, picking up maddie as she rested her head in the crook of your neck. Dongwook quickly took off his jacket and covered her slightly exposed body.

When you finally got to the car safely you strapped maddie in the back safely and got inside.

“Is she sleeping?” Dongwook asked

“Yeah and thanks oppa” you smiled at him.

“For what?” he smiled back.

“For allowing me to bring maddie into your home.”

Dongwook didn’t answer and continued to drive back to his apartment.  

 

 

 

Last Week i didnt update on purpose because i wanted to do it this week but the week before that i dont know what happen Im very sorry but trust me there will be more than 2 updates today on this story