Going Out part One

I'm Your Man~

At 9:30pm taecyeon decided to take you out he quietly stepped into your room with a pair of clothes for you and set them on your dresser.

"Boram~" He lightly shook you.

You pouted and sat up "bwo?"You said half sleep.

"Let's go out arraso?"He asked.

You glared at him fully awake now and upset that he had the nerve to talk to you after what he did.

"No" You said laying back down.

"Yebo i'm sorry "Taecyeon pleaded.

You rolled over so that your back was facing him.

Taecyeon grew annoyed and grabed your arm roughly pulling you off the bed.

"Yah! i said No!"You yelled trying to get out of his hold.

"Boram,stop" He said when you started to hit,punch,and claw at his hand.

You continued to fight when his grip started to get harder,it felt like his nails were digging into your skin.

"Boram"he growled.

"I'll stop when you let go" you yelled thrashing your body around like a lil kid trying to escape from their annoyed parent.

"boram you going to hurt yourself,stop!"He warned.

"No,let go!"You screamed in his ear ,his grip was so painful.

Taecyeon had finally reached his level and grabed you by the neck,causing you to chock on your saliva,you lightly put both your hands on his chest to keep him from raising you off the ground.

"Shut the hell up and calm down,get ready to go" He growled in your ear.

He pushed you by your neck onto the bed and left,you were terrified ,you quickly got dressed ,fixed your hair and came out to the living room.When you reached the the foyer taecyeon was already waiting for you with your shoes and jacket.

"Where are you taking my yebo?~" nichkhun said fixing and zipping your jacket up for you.

"Somewhere where it can only be us two" Taecyeon said tiying up your shoe laces.You wore this.

"Don't stay out to long,and taecyeon lay off the violence i can see fear in her eyes" He said before kissing your plump lips.

 

i updated this first since i was pissed on chapter 5 of vp but im ok now plz comment and subscribe and i'll do the same.

THANK YOU MimiLuv132 FOR COMMENTING AND BEING A FRIENDS :)