Enough

I'm Your Man~

There he was Jang Hyunseung with his arm wrapped around the waist of his mistress. It was a close call because he didn’t notice you taecyeon but what you noticed was that taec's grip on you became hard and painful.

"Taecyeon you’re hurting me" you whimpered.

"Let’s go “he said dragging you out the shop.

As soon as you got back to the dorm taecyeon locked himself in his room not wanting to get on your bad side for locking you up.

"What’s his problem?"Junho asked.

"W-we saw h-hyunseung at the ice cream parlor"you mummbled.

"You did?"Junho asked pulling you onto his lap.

"Yeah and he was with another women"

"Were you jealous?"Junho asked.

"No! Why would you ask that?"You questioned.

"Just wondering you know why we became the way we are today because of him"junho smirked.

"Because you thought I was jealous of another guy?"

"Not exactly but close"

"I don’t understand why, I have six boyfriends why would I be jealous over another guy?" you reasoned.

"I never thought of that" junho smiled.

"its okay now you know you have nothing to worry about” you kissed his cheek.

"Yah!! Boram I need your help" junsu yelled from his room.

You quickly got off junho's lap and ran to junsu's room.

"Deh, junsu oppa"you said with a smile.

"I’m going on a date, can you fix my tie?"He asked.

Your smile turned into a frown, you silently fixed junsu's tie almost chocking him when tightening it.

"What happened to the smile I saw when you came in” he asked lossining his tie.

You stayed silent and stared at him.

"Is my little boram jealous I’m going on a date and it’s not with her?"He said walking pass you to get his shoes out his closet.

You just stood your ground silently your frown getting deeper by the second.

"Did I hit a nerve?"He smirked.

"Bastard" you mumbled and walked out his room.

Junsu heard it and quickly went after you grabbing you by the throat

"What did you call me?"He growled.

"GET OFF ME!"You yelled in his face.

Junho heard the commotion and tried to pull junsu off of you but only got pushed to the ground.

Wooyoung came out to help and also got knocked out; you were losing air and scratching at junsu's hand.

Finally chansung, taecyeon, and nickchun came to the rescue and got junsu off of you.

"ing you need to watch your mouth"junsu growled.

And then you lost it.

"Make me than since you’re all big and tough you should’ve killed me!"You yelled getting closer to his face

"Wooyoung, junho hold her back" Nickchun yelled.

"Maybe I should have you got so much mouth now!" junsu yelled.

"You’re such a selfish bastard going on dates without my consent and have the nerve to get mad at me when a guy looks in my direction!!"You yelled you voice becoming hoarse.

"Of course you sell your body like a ing and expect me your boyfriend to not get angry? !!"Junsu yelled

"HE ME! WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE ME ,ANY OF YOU ,WHY!!!??'You yelled remembering the dreadful night your boyfriends became cold, distant, and disrespectful.

Chansung, Taecyeon, and Nickchuns grip became loose on junsu and he strode over and slapped your right cheek hard, your face thrashed roughly to the left.

Blood overflowed your mouth as you spit some of it out a red handprint evident on your cheek.

"Lies, that’s all you ever say" junsu spat in your face and left.

You rocked back and forth on the floor shaking in a ball.

The guys to speechless with what just happened between you and junsu to say anything to comfort you. Little did they know you were done you have had it with their ways and you weren’t going to stick around.

 

How do you like it? Tell me plz comment and subscribe and if you have any questions or request plz let me know by comment or message thank you for your support.