I miss him

I'm Your Man~

“Why do I always do what?” A shadow asked hovering over you.

You looked up with wide eyes, surprised at the voice

“Bastard” You mumbled.

“I didn’t hang up my phone just coincidentally died when I got here.

“Dongwook I almost had a heart attack.”Tears started welling up in your eyes.

“I’m sorry I won’t do it again” Dongwook said pulling you into a hug.

“What did they do?”Dongwook asked curiously.

“J-junsu slapped me a-and no one believed me about what happed 2 months ago.” you cried in his shoulder; leaving out the choking part knowing he would go on rampage.

“I told those s I’d take you if they ever did something like this.”Dongwook said picking you up bridal style, putting you in the passenger seat of his Range rover.

When you got to his house he unpacked your things, which wasn’t much into his empty draws in his room.

“There's towels in the closet and wash cloths under the cabinet in the bathroom; I have oversized shirt you can use of mine for tonight but we’ll have to go shopping tomorrow.” Dongwook said starting to fold your undergarments.

“Y-You don’t have to fold these, I-I can do it myself.” you studdered slightly embarrassed.

“Its fine I love doing this, I’ve seen you went up a size “he smirked.

“Yah” you yelled hitting his shoulder.

“Hurry and shower, so then we can eat when you get out.” He smiled.

“Arraso” you left to take your shower feeling safe under the protection of Dongwook.

“Hey have you talked to your dad lately?”He asked before you went in.

“N-no why?”

“He misses you, maybe we could go see him tomorrow; I’m sure he would love to see you.”

“I’m sure he’ll be happy I’m staying with you again.” you said walking into the bathroom.

“I’ll take that as a yes” Dongwook smiled to himself.

Dongwook or se7en was your 3 year ex-boyfriend, he was really close with your family and everyone loved him. Due to him leaving to Japan for a period of time you both grew distant .Since you didn’t want to go with him afraid of a new beginning .Your dad knew of your split and of your new boyfriends which he didn’t so much like and kept in close contact with Dongwook anyways. Dongwook was always there for you and you couldn’t deny that you still did miss him… a lot.

 

I know it has been a while but i rarely get on this account anymore so i dont know if ill be continuing but i'll try to update more and let u know if anything pops up happy Monday :)