Angle

I'm Your Man~

When you got back to Dongwooks apartment you picked maddie up from the back seat and brought her inside. While you were in the elevator she woke up.

“Where are we?” she asked rubbing her tired eyes.

“Your new home “Dongwook smiled stepping out first with you close behind.

When you stepped in the apartment you put maddie down but she wouldn’t separate from you.

“Are you hungry maddie?” dongwoo asked.

She looked up at you before tugging you down to her height and whispering in your ear.

“Well you’re in luck cause Dongwook is a good cook, is there anything you want to eat?”

Maddie didn’t say anything.

“How about I run to the McDonalds down the street a happy meal sounds good right?”Dongwook smiled.

Maddie smiled happily grabbing onto your hand.

“What kind do you want?”

“Hamburger” she smiled at Dongwook before running behind your back.

“Okay, I’ll be right back.” Dongwook smiled walking out the door.

“How about we go bathe, Kay?” you asked maddie.

“But I don’t have any clothes” she said slowly removing Dongwook jacket.

“Not a problem I still have some small shirts that’ll fit you.”You smiled picking her up and running to the bathroom; while maddie laughed hanging on tight to your neck.

“Angle I don’t know how to wash by myself” Maddie stated looking down at her feet while you ran water into the tub (http://weheartit.com/entry/44208712/via/thenoir).

“Angle, who is that?” you tilted your head.

“You, you never told me your names and you both look like ones and helped me.” She said comfortably removing her torn clothes.

“Don’t worry I’ll help you bathe” you removed your clothes also.

Maddie got in first and you behind her you washed scrubbed her clean and washed her hair while she played with the bath bubbles.

“Are you going to tell me your name?” maddie asked turning to you after you finished washing her.

“My name is Boram and the guy earlier is Dongwook” you smiled at her.

“Oh, is he your boyfriend?” Maddie asked getting in your face.

“What do you know about that?” you laughed tickling her.

Maddie and you were in a fit of giggles until there was a knock on the door scaring you both.

“I’m back and I have food~” Dongwook sang.

“He’s funny” Maddie laughed.

“That he is “You agreed helping her rinse the bubbles off.

After you finished and maddie was in one of your shirts that came down to her nears and a pair of underwear Dongwook gratefully picked up from the store you all were eating happy meals. When everyone was done maddie rested her head on your shoulder since she didn’t want to be parted from you she sat next to you.

“Tired? You asked maddie pushing her stray hair behind her ear. She nodded and stood up holding your hand.

“I’m going to clean up, you two can take the bed and I’ll take the guest room” Dongwook smiled.

“Thank you” you kissed his cheek before going to the master bedroom.

As you were about to drift off maddie asked you a question.

“Are you going to leave me in the morning?”

“I’ll never leave you ever” you said softly.

“Promise?” she stuck out her pink out.

“Promise” You smiled linking your pinky with her tiny one.

“You really are an angle” Maddie chuckled drifting off to sleep.