Episode 5: Uninformed - Confusion

Demon Prince, Luhan

PjTMPFo.png

 

“I can't believe you're here as well.” Kai smiled. Luhan snickered. 

 

“You left me alone, didn't you?” Luhan teased and pouted. Kai wondered if Luhan knew everything about this school, it was a high possibility that he didn't but Kai didn't want to worry Luhan so he decided to just leave him be without telling him anything about this school and what awaits them at night. Sebastian looked at the two, they were happily talking to each other. It was the first time he had seen Luhan this talkative. Sebastian smiled, he was happy that Luhan at least had a friend now. 

 

“Oh, pardon me mister. You're also a full star student?” Sebastian asked Kai politely. Kai nodded. 

 

“Yeah and you can just call me Kai, you too Luhan,” Kai said and grinned. Kai wanted to introduce Luhan to the rest of the full star students but it was getting late and he had to attend English class. Kai quickly gave Luhan his phone number, he ruffled Luhan's hair. 

 

“I'm leaving for now, see you around Luhan.” Kai waved at Luhan as he ran into the building. Luhan looked at Kai as he ran inside. The only thought Luhan had now was that Kai also had a power. What kind of a power did Kai have? The thoughts made Luhan confused. Sebastian  took Luhan to the dining hall, there were a lot of people inside. The smell of high class food could be detected. He smirked as he went to the front to get his food. He looked around, where was he suppose to go? 

 

“Master Luhan, since you're a full star student you're suppose to go over there.” Sebastian looked at the direction Luhan was suppose to go to. Luhan gulped, was Sebastian serious? In that corner stood an Italian chef and the food corner was decorated with gold and silver. There was even a chocolate fountain with the same height like Sebastian. It really looked like an area for V.I.P students. Luhan couldn't bring himself to even walk close to that food corner, he decided to just go to the three stars food corner. He awkwardly queued behind the three stars student. 

 

“But master—” Sebastian got cut off. 

 

“There's no way in hell I'll go to that food corner, everyone will look at me,” Luhan said with his eye closed, slightly annoyed. Sebastian nodded. Sebastian looked around him, he shook his head. Wherever his master went he'd always steal the spotlight and be in the center of everyone's eyes either way. Luhan was indeed popular already, with that face of his, how could he not be? 

 

“Excuse me, that's a full star emblem isn't it? You're suppose to have food over there,” A male said to Luhan. 

 

“No way I'd do that, it's embarrassing. I'll stand out too much if I do,” Luhan muttered. Who was the guy next to him anyway? He also had a full star emblem. 

 

“My name's Sehun.” Sehun greeted and took Luhan's hand with a smirk. 

 

“I-I see ...” Luhan looked weirdly at Sehun. 

 

“Please don't touch Luhan so freely.” Sebastian warned Sehun, Luhan weakly hit Sebastian's chest to take it easy. Sehun frowned at the butler. What the hell? Sehun thought. He ignored Sebastian and focused his gaze on Luhan again. Luhan noticed Sehun's gaze but tried to keep it cool. Sebastian narrowed his eyes at Sehun, the emblem he wore was a full star emblem as well. Sebastian glared at Sehun, what business did Sehun have with Luhan? 

 

“So ... you know the dark side of this school?” Sehun asked Luhan. Luhan was immediately interested in Sehun and his words, but Luhan didn't want to show his interest in Sehun and kept quiet. 

 

“Hmm, staying quiet? I see, you really don't want to know?” Sehun teasingly said. Sebastian looked not the last amused but Luhan on the other side couldn't keep in his eager to know what dark side this school had.

 

“W-What's with this dark side you're talking about?” Luhan asked Sehun who smirked.

 

“You'll see. Have you joined a club yet? You're always free to join mine, Luhan.” Sehun eye smiled and walked away, Luhan was left in daze. What dark side? Luhan thought and got his food. Sebastian escorted Luhan to his seat and the two of them quietly sat in a corner, they were the center of attention.

 

“What a trouble, I still haven't joined a club yet ...” Luhan said and sighed as he forcibly ate his potatoes. Everyone was listening really carefully. They heard it ... Luhan had no club, the students in the dining hall immediately stood up and rushed outside, leaving Luhan and Sebastian alone in the dining hall. Luhan frowned at the students, one after another left. What had happened? 

 

“Looks like we're the only ones left here.” Sehun yawned as he smirked with his chin resting on his palm. Luhan frowned at Sehun's mischievous smile. Luhan quickly ate up and left the table. Sebastian sent a glare at Sehun before they both exited the dining hall. Luhan heard a great deal of whispers outside the building. Luhan and Sebastian was about to leave the building but they were bombarded by lots of screams and shouts. People were here and there with their flyers. Luhan picked of a flyer, they were all trying to recruit him into their clubs! But Luhan wasn't interested, he didn't even bother to look at the flyers. 

 

“Master, are you alright?!” Sebastian asked with a worried tone, he immediately pulled Luhan close to him while pushing forward. After a lot of pushing and shouting they finally managed to get out of the crowd safely. 

 

“What the heck was that?” Luhan panted, he loosened up his tie while exhaling and inhaling, he was kind of pissed. Luhan stood up straight with a smile, he almost forgot to hide his angry expression. He was a 'perfect' boy after all. He knew how to deal with people too well, he just had to wear this smile and act friendly with everyone. All he had to do was to be kind and cool. Luhan snickered, humans were way too easy to fool and get along with. 

 

“Say ... Sebastian, are you possibly hiding something from me?” Luhan suddenly asked while fixing his tie. Sebastian remained pokerfaced. He shook his head. 

 

“There's nothing to worry about,” Sebastian said and bowed. Luhan raised his left eyebrow, he was still suspecting Sebastian. There was definitely something Sebastian hadn't told him about. The dark side of this school? What exactly did Sehun mean by that? Luhan tried to stop being so curious about everything but he just couldn't help it. 

 

“Fine if that's how you're going to be.” Luhan turned a cold shoulder on Sebastian and walked ahead. Sebastian looked at Luhan's back with an apologetic face. He wanted to tell but Luhan's father had ordered him to not do that. Sebastian gulped and followed Luhan's back. As the two of them entered, they were still bothered and pushed around by other students who wanted Luhan in their clubs. Luhan almost snapped but he knew that he had to keep his image perfect and clean so he tried to ignore them instead. 

 

“Master, where are you going?” Sebastian asked Luhan who was on his way home. 

 

“Sorry master but you're going to live in a mansion near the school. Your father decided on that and we've sent everything you'll possibly need to the mansion already.” Sebastian informed Luhan who knew nothing, he was totally against it! 

 

“Are you kidding around with me?!” Luhan gaped with a red face, he was angry. No one informed him about anything. He was clueless about the situation, what was his father thinking? Luhan absolutely hated the situation and he still didn't understand the demon prince title, his powers or anything. He hated the feeling of not knowing anything! Now he suddenly had to live at a random mansion.

 

PjTMPFo.png

 

“Well, I guess that this place isn't that bad. This mansion got some awesome stuff I guess,” Luhan said after exploring the mansion he was going to live in for the coming years, he sighed. He was tired. He looked at the clock, 11PM. He quickly changed into his pajamas while bushing his teeth. He was ready for some sleep in just some minutes. He took off his slippers without any efforts and wrapped himself with the blanket. 

 

“I have no idea on what's happening,” Luhan muttered and yawned. He almost dozed off but the sudden alarm that could be heard despite the thick walls his room was surrounded by made Luhan surprised. He quickly sat up with a confused expression. He wondered what the hell was happening outside and decided to take a quick look. He opened up the window, he realized that the bushes were in flames and people were running around crazily. The door suddenly slammed open. 

 

“What are you waiting for Luhan? It's time for the night battle,”  Kai shouted and dragged Luhan with him. Luhan confusedly followed Kai. Night battle? 

 

What the hell was going on? 

 

 

PjTMPFo.png

 

 

Thanks for reading, here's the chapter. Sorry for the wait people o/ Kindly upvote. Please leave a comment, I read them all. Thank you for commenting :)