Episode 3: Meeting

Demon Prince, Luhan

PjTMPFo.png

“Now everyone, sit down. Class has begun. We have a new transfer student. Please welcome him well,” The teacher said and signaled Luhan to come in. Luhan came in with Sebastian following him. He stood next to the teacher and started to introduce himself. His face froze up.  Boys everywhere, boys, boys, boys and boys. Even the teacher was a male. He grimaced. He missed his old school so much right now. 

 

“A question! Why do you look like a girl?” 

 

“What power do you have?!”

 

“Why do you have such big eyes?” 


“Are you a transgender?” 

 

Luhan almost snapped but Sebastian managed to keep Luhan cool. The teacher coughed loudly in order to silence the chaotic class. The teacher glared at the immature and loud students. 

 

“You guys, have you not seen the emblem he has got?” The teacher raised his left eyebrow. They all directed their eyes at Luhan's emblem. Five stars. They looked at each other with a shocked face and wide eyes. They kept their mouth shut for the rest of the lesson. No one even dared to question why Sebastian was standing next to Luhan during the lesson. No one even dared to look at him. Luhan proudly noted down everything the teacher said, this lesson was way too easy for someone as smart as Luhan. He ended up giving up on paying attention to class and kept on poking Sebastian for fun. 

 

Usually if some student wouldn't pay attention they'd get scolded, but Luhan was certainly an exception. Was this the work of the emblem? His ranking. The school was no different from his old one, except for the fact that this school was an all-boys school. 

 

Minutes passed and class ended. The boys grouped up with each other and started to converse with one and another, leaving Luhan alone with Sebastian. Everyone wanted to approach Luhan and talk to him but his ranking made them feel unworthy to do so. The fact that he had a butler next to him made them all even more scared to talk to Luhan. 

 

“Maybe you should greet the students?” Sebastian whispered to Luhan who sighed. He didn't want to socialize with the students in his class. It was a pain in the but he knew that socializing with them would bring him a great advantage in the near future, getting to know people in his class wouldn't be that bad. 

 

“Hello there. Come on, gather around me. Feel free to talk to me,” Luhan said with a bored tone. Without any hesitation, the bunch of males all surrounded Luhan and Sebastian. They bombarded him with questions that Luhan couldn't keep up with. Luhan tried to calm them down but they were too excited. Sebastian sighed with a weak smile. Luhan really had this charm that attracted people towards him. He had no problems making friends, nor any problems getting girls and boys after him. He was the definition of a perfect-boy. Luhan knew how to deal with and how to manage his own image.

 

“Now now, let's take it easy shall we?” Luhan forced a smile after getting hit and touched all over. Sebastian patted Luhan's shoulder. Luhan nodded, understanding that he had to watch his actions and words. 

 

“What's all this ruckus?” Sehun said while walking past the classroom with a yawn. Sehun, a five stars/full stars student. He's the captain of the baseball team. Unlike everyone else in the full star rank, he's the only one who's not from a rich background. His connection with Tao and different rich boys greatly helped him to get the full star rank. He's smart, athletic and a cool guy. But he might come of as a really bratty and arrogant male at times, he's really difficult to handle and control as well. 

 

“Who's that?” Sehun attempted to get a better look at the person every male had surrounded. Kyungsoo didn't even bother getting a better view of the, supposedly, transfer student. His length wouldn't make it either way. Kyungsoo, also a full star student who's in the Home Economics club or also known as the cooking club. He cooks, that's his ultimate hobby and he enjoys cooking as well. His father made a big impact and influenced Kyungsoo from a very very young age. His father was a very famous chef who cooked meals to rich people, he owned a ton of restaurants as well.

 

“He must be a new transfer student. What ranking do you think he has?” Kyungsoo asked shyly, Kyungsoo was the shy type and didn't like expressing himself.

 

Sehun wondered how the transfer student looked like. He finally got a glimpse of the super popular guy at the very first day. Sehun got stunned and surprised. Was he hallucinating? A super cute boy was sitting there with a majestic aura. Sehun kept on staring, for some reason he suddenly started to feel the urge to get along with Luhan but at the same time not. He could somehow sense that Luhan had a personality he would definitely not like. Luhan caught Sehun staring at him and Sehun immediately got back to his senses.  

 

“Ah, I'm hungry as hell.” Sehun pushed Kyungsoo, begging for some food made by him. 

 

“Oh there you are. What the hell, you ditched me,” Tao said after spotting Sehun with Kyungsoo. He jokingly choked Sehun and laughed. Tao is a member of the martial art club, he's been friends with Sehun for ages now. Their bond is unbreakable and they both treasure each other really much. 

 

“So what's all the noise about?” Tao wondered and looked at the chaotic males who were crazily fanboying over someone. 

 

“Some new transfer student,” Sehun replied as if it wasn't a big deal. All he cared for right now was food though, he had no time for someone like Luhan. 

 

“Let's go and have some food at Kyungsoo's club,” Sehun said and dragged Kyungsoo and Tao with him. 

 

PjTMPFo.png

 

The full star students had gathered together for their weekly meeting in a glasshouse, they were drinking tea at ease. 

 

“There's a rumor about another full star student joining us,” Suho said after the awkward silence. Suho is the richest son of them all, but also one of the weakest students. He got a full star emblem thanks to his dad who donated to the school every month. 

 

“Oh I saw him!” Sehun shouted and made a victory sign with his hands. 

 

“How did he look like? His name?” Kris muttered with a tired look. He drank his black coffee and waited for a reply. Kris is a model and very busy. That fact that he could even be here and drink his black coffee was a miracle. 

 

“He was a really cute-looking boy, he could beat out Kyungsoo in terms of looking cute. But that's my opinion though. As for his name ... I have no idea what his name is.” Sehun winked at the other full star students. 

 

“Apparently is his name Luhan. His father owns the Lu corporation. Furthermore there's a rumor that he's really powerful.” Suho drank his green tea leisurely. Kai immediately perked up. He looked at Suho with wide eyes. Did he just hear 'Luhan'? He quickly stood up. No way, he thought with his mouth wide open. Kai a member of the dance club, he's the most dedicated and passionate person when it comes to dance. His beautiful way of portraying his feelings through dance are unbelievable. Kris looked at Kai strangely. 

 

“Yo dude, what's the matter?” Kris asked. 

 

“Luhan!” Kai shouted and smiled. He quickly dashed off to find Luhan, the rest just looked at Kai who was running at full speed with a strange look on their faces. 

 

“What was that?” Kyungsoo frowned and kept on stuffing Sehun with food. 

 

“Leave him be, he's just naturally strange.” Kris rolled his eyes. 

 

Kai was panting as he ran around in circles to search for Luhan. His one and only childhood friend. He could never forget the time he spent with Luhan. He asked around and kept on searching and searching. 

 

“Where can he be?!” Kai shouted with frustration, he exhaled and inhaled violently. He could feel the sweat drip down from his head. Kai sat down to catch his breath again, but then he spotted a slender figure right in front of him. He gasped and immediately grabbed Luhan's hand. Sebastian reacted on that and immediately pushed away Kai's hand from Luhan's. 

 

“And what do you think you're doing mister?” Sebastian glared at Kai. 

 

“Luhan! Do you remember me? It's Jongin!” Kai cheerfully waved at Luhan who was in the middle of thinking, his face lit up and he immediately laughed.  

 

“Jongin!” Luhan beamed and smiled, he took Kai's hand and shook them fiercely. 

 

PjTMPFo.png

 

 

Thanks for reading, more to come.