Episode 1: Truth

Demon Prince, Luhan

 

PjTMPFo.png

 

Luhan looked at himself in the mirror. He had wealth, luck, a good face and a personality no one could hate. He was well liked by everyone and he had a good reputation around his peers. His life was perfect and was envied by many. Furthermore, he had no troubles and he always had this carefree attitude. He sighed and sat down on his bed with a bored look on his face. Something exciting had to happen soon, his life was way too boring. He needed something new that would make his life interesting. He rolled around on his bed with his butler Sebastian next to him. 

 

“Master, you must not roll around like that. You're messing up your hair,” Sebastian said with a tired look on his face. Luhan grimaced and stopped rolling around. Sebastian was Luhan's butler, he's an extraodinary butler for your information.

 

Luhan suddenly stood up, he remembered that his father had something important to tell him today. He opened up his phone, his father had sent him a message. 

 

' I wanted to remind you of the important thing I had to tell you today. Come at 3PM. ' 

 

“Let's go, we don't want my father to wait for me don't we?” Luhan chuckled and buttoned up his white shirt. Sebastian helped Luhan with his jacket. Luhan smirked at himself, he was spoiled. He admitted it. Also the way Sebastian treated Luhan was beyond what a butler needed to do, but Sebastian just adored Luhan. He owed his life to Luhan after all. Luhan was Sebastian's life and hope. If not a God. They walked down together, in front of them stood a black car, waiting for them. 

 

“Good day master Luhan.” The driver greeted Luhan with a bright smile as always. Luhan smiled back and laughed a little. 

 

“Good day on you too old man.” Luhan joked and fixed his hair with gel. Luhan looked at Sebastian, he could never get enough of Sebastian's unique appearance. His black hair, the pale skin, his exotic-like eyes and his tall height. He was simply stunning in that black suit as well. Luhan was kind of jealous of Sebastian and his appearance, but putting that aside, Luhan wondered what exactly his father had to say to him. What was so important that his father even messaged him? His father never contacted him after all. Last time his father even messaged him was probably three years ago, three years. Luhan played around with his keys until they arrived in front of a really big skyscraper. His father was the owner of this place, the Lu corporation that exports a huge amount of electronics overseas. Luhan got off the black car with ease, of course with the help of Sebastian. Sebastian and Luhan walked into the building. Like usual, the staff greeted Luhan loudly and with respect. 

 

“Sebastian...” Luhan stopped walking. Sebastian also stopped walking. 

 

“What is it master Luhan?” Sebastian asked Luhan who tapped his chin with a bothered look. 

 

“Where is my father's office again?” Luhan laughed with an apologetic face. Sebastian sighed as he softly hit Luhan's head, jokingly. Sebastian guided Luhan to his father's office. Wherever they went, the staff would always greet Luhan. He was a face that no one could forget greeting, the aura Luhan had was strong and he outshone anyone in the building with his handsome face. Luhan pushed the door open, in front of him sat his father with his usual stern look. 

 

“My son, you finally arrived ... although you're five minutes late.” His father gestured Luhan to sit down. Sebastian poured coffee to Luhan in silence. His father finally spoke up. 

 

“Son, you're going to transfer school. You're going to an all-boys school somewhere far away from Seoul. Sebastian will tell you the reason.” Luhan's father eyed Sebastian who bowed a little bit. He patted Luhan's shoulder. 

 

“Do I really have to tell him this?” Sebastian looked down on the floor with a pained face. He met Luhan's eyes, why Luhan out of all people? He thought and shook his head. Sebastian had been with Luhan for some years already and the day had finally come to reveal everything. Sebastian closed his eyes while biting his lower lip.

 

How would Luhan react? Sebastian just couldn't bring himself to tell the secrets which he had hidden from Luhan during these years. 

 

“Sebastian what are you waiting for?” Luhan's father sighed. He was getting impatient after all. Sebastian bowed and opened up his mouth to say something.

 

“You're the demon prince Luhan.” Sebastian stated. Luhan didn't say anything at first but then he started to laugh. Demon prince? What was wrong with Sebastian, what kind of a joke was that. Not even his own dog would believe in such words. Did his butler read too much fantasy books or what? This was beyond funny to Luhan. 

 

“Sebastian, don't joke—” Luhan immediately got cut off for the first time by his own butler.

 

“Master, it's not a joke! Please take my words seriously. You have power that still hasn't awakened and the mark on your chest you've always thought was some tattoo is the proof of you being the demon prince.” Sebastian calmly explained in order to not freak Luhan out. Luhan still thought of it as a joke. Sebastian shook his head hopelessly at Luhan. He started to sigh heavily, he wrote something down on a piece of paper. He placed it on the desk in front of Luhan. Luhan shook his head, he looked away. His butler had turned crazy, out of his mind and definitely weird. 

 

“Read it out loud and stare at the vase over there, master.” Sebastian stepped back to witness Luhan's powers. Luhan looked at the piece of paper. Vi Vinlette? Was Sebastian out of his mind, why would he read that out loud? Something so embarrassing? But Luhan wanted to believe in Sebastian and decided to listen to Sebastian. 

 

“If you say so ... Vi Vinlette.” Luhan stared at the vase like he was told to and the vase unbelievably started to move and float. Luhan gaped with shock, because of Luhan not focusing his stare on the vase anymore the vase immediately fell down. A couple of guards quickly barged in after hearing the vase shatter, thinking that something had happened. 

 

“Nothing happened, please return outside.” Luhan's father casually waved them away. They nodded with relief and closed the door again. Sebastian placed his hands on Luhan's shoulders. 

 

“That's one of your powers. Unfortunately we don't know how to awaken your second power but master, do you believe me now?” Sebastian asked Luhan who sat there speechless. His mouth was wide open and his brain didn't function well. He shook his head, was this a joke? There was too much to take in. There was no way magic and powers existed. He couldn't believe it, magic? Since when did magic and powers actually exist. This wasn't the same magic Luhan had always believed it to be, card tricks and those obvious magic tricks that was for show. But in the end, he had to admit it. Powers existed, powers like his. But something that worried him more was this all-boys school.

 

“Okay, I believe in you. I'm the demon prince, right? Okay. We got that solved. Now, why an all-boys school?!” Luhan clawed his head with disbelief.  He loved getting the women's attention every day, their fangirling over him. The girls' sweet scent, their cheerful smiles (although most of them were fake), their slender bodies and the bubbly personalities. He could not accept it, why an all-boys school? 

 

“I don't want any girls distracting you from your studies,” His father answered. 

 

“Oh you think that girls are distracting me from my studies. Explain my top grades then.” Luhan argued back at his father. 

 

“Yah, kid. You're going to follow my order, if not ... I'll confiscate your phone until you've graduated from that school. Understand?” His father threatened. Luhan snorted and got an idea. 

 

“One condition. Sebastian will be active as my butler even at school.” Luhan pouted and looked away. His father sighed again, this kid was hopeless. He waved them away with a nod. Luhan jumped up as if he had won a lottery. 

 

“Alright, Sebastian you'll stick close to me even when I'll be peeing in school.” Luhan pounded Sebastian's back with a wide smile. 

 

PjTMPFo.png

Thanks for subscribing, please upvote and leave your comments!