No Face

EXO Scary Story One Shots!

Park Chanyeol sighed as he looked out the window during fourth period.... Algebra. He looked down at his phone, hoping for a text message from someone to maybe save him..

"Park Chanyeol!!" Chanyeol heard his name called before a white board eraser was flung at his head. Chanyeol looked up and saw everyone looking at him. Some kids were laughing. "Yes sir?" he asked. "No sleeping in my class young man" his teacher shook his finger at him and turned around. "But I wasn-" Chanyeol tried defending himself, but the teacher started to finish his lecture again.. Finally, after another thirty painful minutes, the bell rang, which meant it was time for lunch. While Chanyeol walked to the cafeteria, he was approached by the new foreign exchange student. Huang Zitao

"Hi.. Chanyeol, right?" Tao asked in his broken Korean. Chanyeol nodded his head, "Yupp. You're Zitao right?" 

"Just call me Tao. I'm hanging out with a few new friends by the tree outside the B wing. Wanna join?" Tao asked. Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "Sure!"

After that, Tao smiled and went ahead of him. Chanyeol went to get his lunch and saw Tao sitting with other kids that he recognized. "Chanyeol!" Tao got up to greet him. "You don't him cause he just got here. But this is my friend from China who just moved here. Meet Wu Yifan, but he likes to called Kris" Tao smiled and presented his friend. "Hi Kris" he waved down at the kid sitting in the grass. "Hi Chanyeol. It is nice to meet you" Kris smiled.

While Chanyeol ate lunch with Kris, Tao, Minseok, and Jongin, he saw another kid walking alone. The kid did nothing all lunch but walk in circles through the buildings. Chanyeol knew he was just going in circles because after five minutes, he saw him again, walking the same way. "What an introvert" Chanyeol sighed to himself...

After school, Chanyeol, Tao, and Jongin stayed late after school to study. On their way out, Jongin hatched an idea.. "Hey guys! Let's go into the auditorium!" he proposed. Tao and Chanyeol tilted their heads. "Why?" Tao asked. "Because it's late and all the lights are turned off! It'll be scary. Let's do it" Jongin smiled 

Chanyeol and Tao followed Jongin to the auditorium door while he opened it quietly. "I've never been in here" Tao smiled. "It's really big and echo-y. Some kids think it's haunted because our school is old and the auditorium is really the only thing here that's never been renovated" Chanyeol explained the auditorium's history. Tao just nodded, but when he heard the word "haunted", he froze. 

Jongin was right, the auditorium was big and spacious. "What should we do in here, Jongin-ah?" Chanyeol asked as Jongin went down one of the aisles. "I don't know. I've just felt so cramped all day. I need to walk in a place where I can just stretch my arms out" Jongin sighed and stretched his arms out as far as they would go. Chanyeol decided not to question his younger classmate and shrugged.

"Hey. Wanna tell ghosts stories? I've got some goods ones" Chanyeol suggested. Jongin hopped up and down. "Yeah! Let's do it! Tao-hyung, you down?" Jongin smiled and shined his phone's flashlight on Tao. "I don't have any good stories" he confessed. "It's fine" Jongin shrugged and brought him to a spot where the three sat down.

"Okay. So it's a true story. It didn't happen to me, it happened to my sister.. One night, she was walking home from school and it was dark and quiet" Chanyeol started. Jongin prepared himself while Tao just shook in fear. "Hyung, he's not even done and you're already scared.." Jongin noticed Tao and spoke up. "It's okay. I'm okay. Keep going Chanyeol.." 

"Well, she was walking home from school and she saw, at the end of our street, a man.."

"This man was tall, very, very tall" he lowered his voice more and more

"His skin is white. As white as the walls" Chanyeol pointed to the white walls.

"He's hairless, and wears a nice suit.."

"And his face.." Chanyeol stopped and Jongin moved in closer while Tao moved farther away. Jongin rolled his eyes and pulled Tao closer. "And? What about his face?" Jongin asked eagerly

"That's the thing... He... Didn't have a face.." Chanyeol whispered. Jongin and Tao moved back a little. "Legend has it, that if you talk about him or search for him.. He'll find you first.. His name... Is Slenderman"

Tao let out a little whimper and gulped. Jongin sighed and felt his heart beat in his chest. "Hyung.. You're really good at telling scary stories.." Jongin smiled

"I-I'll say" Tao's voice cracked. "So my sister saw Slenderman, and didn't know what to do. His very presence made her uneasy. Slenderman was standing just outside our house.. She was so afraid to walk past him"

"Did she?" Tao asked, trying to be more involved. "She tried.. And thankfully, she made it into our house alive.. But she was sweating all over, and she vomited all over the living room carpet. When I tried to touch her, she would scream at me........... GO AWAAAAAAAY!" Chanyeol screamed the last part, making Tao scream like a little girl "Hyung! Don't do that!" Jongin jumped. 

Chanyeol just laughed. "I got you both! HAH!"

"Shhh! Quiet. Somebody might hear us!" Tao shushed Chanyeol's laughs.

---

After the mini party the three had in the auditorium, Jongin had to walk Tao home because he was too scared and Chanyeol walked home alone. Almost halfway home, he heard a commotion. He turned the corner and saw four men pushing a smaller boy into trash bins. This kid was wearing the same uniform as Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol couldn't watch the kid get hurt, so he took out his small pocket knife, which was only for emergencies, and came at the men. "Get back!" Chanyeol screamed. The men put their hands up at the sight of the knife and ran away.

The boy they were bullying was sitting next to the garbage can and looked up at Chanyeol. "Thank you" he said miserably.. Chanyeol bent down to give to boy a helping hand. "It's no problem.. You did look like you needed help there though.." Chanyeol giggled. "So uh.. Do you live on this street? I do too.. What's your name?" Chanyeol asked

"I live a couple blocks away.. And I'm Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.." Baekhyun replied. Chanyeol nodded. "Well Baekhyun, I'm glad I made it to you in time.. Do you want me to walk you home?" 

"Nah.. That's okay" Baekhyun smiled. "I insist. I don't want those guys to find you again either. I'll walk you home" Chanyeol smiled and held Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun blushed and accepted his hand. 

---

"Baekhyun! Where have you been? I expected you home an hour ago!" Baekhyun's mom yelled at her son. "I'm really sorry mom.. I got in a little bit of trouble" Baekhyun started, but looked over at Chanyeol behind him. "You should go"

Chanyeol nodded his head and bowed to Baekhyun's mom 

"Who was that?" his mom asked..

"Chanyeol" Baekhyun answered her, smiling

---

"Chanyeol. You've been gone forever!" Chanyeol's sister roared when she saw her brother walk into the room. "Noona. I told my friends your Slenderman story. They freaked out!" Chanyeol laughed as he remembered the look on their faces. His sister's eyes widened. "What?" was all she said

Chanyeol looked confused. "Was I not supposed to?" Chanyeol asked

"You can never talk about that with ANYONE! Do you understand me?"

"Noona! What's wrong with you?" Chanyeol backed away

"I don't want it to happen to you! Whenever you talk about him.. The more vunerable you are to him!" she cried

"... You were serious about that?" Chanyeol looked down at her. Chanyeol's older sister cried and reached up to touch his face.. "My little brother.. I don't want you to get hurt.. Please don't ever talk about it ever again" she sobbed and ran to her room.. "What just happened?" he thought

---

The next day went on as usual. Chanyeol once again sat with Tao and Jongin and talked about last night. Kris later joined in and asked Chanyeol to repeat the Slenderman story again..

"I can't Kris.."

"What? Why not?"

"I know you wanna hear it.. But my sister found out and she doesn't want me talking about it. It was a terrible experience for her.." Chanyeol explained.

Kris looked down and pouted. "Fine.. I'll respect her wishes.." he smiled. Chanyeol was satisfied and continued to eat his lunch. After school was over, Jongin and Tao wanted to go back to the auditorium after study hall, but Chanyeol didn't want to go.. For some reason, Chanyeol seemed afraid of everyone and everything.

For the next week, Chanyeol became more and more distant with everyone.. Even the teachers. He found it hard to sleep because he grew some short-term fear of the dark. He avoided everyone's attempt to talk to him. Since he was rather popular with other students, everyone was taken by surprise when he didn't want to talk. He didn't even want to talk to his family. Chanyeol turned from a chatterbox, to a mute

One day while eating lunch alone, somebody walked up to Chanyeol and looked down at him. Chanyeol looked up to see who it was. "Baekhyun-ah" Chanyeol said with a mouth full of dumpling soup.. Baekhyun smiled and sat across from him. "Why are you always alone?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol shook his head.. I... I don't know Baekhyun.. I don't know.." Chanyeol answered truthfully. Baekhyun looked at him confused, but shook it off and reached across the table to hold Chanyeol's hand. Chanyeol looked up at him. "Whatever is wrong.. You can tell me.. I feel like I can trust you.. Can you trust me?" Baekhyun asked.

Chanyeol looked down at his lunch and sighed. "I trust you Baekhyun. I just feel so distant from everyone and I've become afraid of confrontation so quickly. I always feel like someone is following me, and I'm always trying to get away, but I can't.. I feel like I'm going crazy because I'm always so paranoid" Chanyeol explained his situation to his new friend. Baekhyun refused to let go of Chanyeol's hand and just listened intently.

"How about I walk home with you tonight?" Baekhyun asked. "You walked me home. I might as well return the favor" he smiled

Chanyeol felt himself blush and shrugged. "If you want to. I just walk by myself.."

"Aren't you scared?"

Chanyeol stayed silent.. 

"Yes..." he admitted. Baekhyun finally let go of Chanyeol's hand. "Then it's settled.. Meet me by the front gates and we'll walk home together" he concluded and walked away. Chanyeol sat by himself and sulked. "Baekhyun is such a sweetheart" he thought feeling a smile make it's way to his lips. 

After another whole day of avoiding people and studying, Chanyeol finally met Baekhyun by the gates like they promised. The first five minutes were somewhat quiet, until Baekhyun spoke up

"Why have you been avoiding people?" Baekhyun asked Chanyeol.

"I've only seen you about two times.. How do you know I've been avoiding people?" Chanyeol asked. Then Baekhyun blushed..

"I've kinda been watching you. Ever since you walked me home.. I've seen you go down hill. Why?"

Chanyeol looked down.. "Just tell him. It won't hurt to tell noona's story again. I just won't tell her.." he thought

...

"But why is it now so hard to bring myself to do it?"

Baekhyun waited for Chanyeol to tell him the reason. Even though Chanyeol trusted Baekhyun, he was too afraid that what his sister said may actually happen...

"No.. She's crazy. She's delusional from that night, and she's delusional every time we talk about it. It's all in her head" Chanyeol thought.

"Ever since I hung out with my friends about a week ago, things in my head have started to change. I'll feel sick at night, have nightmares. I've been developing all of these phobias. It's just... It really does feel like things are going down hill after my noona told me something..."

"What did she tell you?"

"I told a scary story to my friends that actually happened to her.. She said if I talk about it, I'll be more 'vunerable'"

"Can you tell me the story? You don't have to.."

Chanyeol took a deep breath. "Just tell him. He'll understand more" he thought

"One night, my sister was walking home and when she was about to walk up to the house, there was someone standing in the street outside her house.. It was a man.. A tall man"

Baekhyun felt uneasy as Chanyeol continued with the story

"He was wearing a suit. His skin is white like no snow. He has no hair.. And.. He has no face. No eyes, nose, mouth, ears.. Nothing.. She researched him on the internet and found out that his name is Slenderman.."

Baekhyun froze in his tracks. When Chanyeol realized that he did, he turned around to Baekhyun, who was growing paler by the second. "Baekhyun, what's wrong?" Chanyeol asked. 

"I've... seen Slenderman before too" Baekhyun whispered. Chanyeol stepped back

"It seems like everyone I know knows about Slenderman.. I'm not safe" Chanyeol thought

"Chanyeol.. Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol started to back away from Baekhyun and like that, he was running away from him. "Chanyeol! Come back!" Baekhyun yelled as Chanyeol made more distance between him and Baekhyun. "You're not safe alone!" he yelled out again.

Chanyeol turned the corner and for a minute, Baekhyun couldn't see him. When Baekhyun turned the same corner, he saw that Chanyeol stopped, and about 30 feet away, 

Was Slenderman

Standing in the street

"Looking" at Chanyeol and Baekhyun.. Chanyeol felt tears fall from his eyes. "I should've listened to noona" he thought.

"Not again" Baekhyun thought.. 

Baekhyun tiptoed closer to Chanyeol and held his hand. "You're spending the night at my house" Baekhyun said. "No.. I can make it to my house. We just have to pass him"

Chanyeol started walking normally like he would where ever, holding Baekhyun's hand. And like that, they walked right by him.

After Chanyeol was behind, he turned around and saw that Slenderman had turned around to "look" at him and Baekhyun.. Chanyeol stopped in the street. While they stared at the humanoid, he emitted a loud screeching noise and he swung his head back and forth. Baekhyun and Chanyeol grabbed their ears in pain and decided to run.. 

Every time they'd look behind them selves, Slenderman was always ten feet behind them. He was chasing them, but not chasing them.

Chanyeol felt a little spark in his heart when he saw his house, so he ran as fast as he could. The home stretch

Chanyeol held Baekhyun's hand tighter and cried. Baekhyun started to sob as well. Looking back, Slenderman was ALWAYS ten feet behind them. 

They both ran up the steps to the front door and barged in on Chanyeol's family eating. Chanyeol and Baekhyun screamed bloody murder through the house for a moment, then Chanyeol ran to his room, with Baekhyun at his heels. When they made it to his room, Chanyeol locked the door and cried on his bed, cuddling with Baekhyun.

They sobbed for a long 20 minutes, with his parents and sister banging on his bedroom door, demanding an explanation. After an hour, the banging on the door and the sobbing finally stopped. All that was heard from the room were whimpers.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't leave Chanyeol's room for four days...

 

 

Hello fellow readers! Well, there goes my two other ideas for one shots. My next one will be about HUNHAN! :D Yes, I'm finally going to include Luhan. It's funny I use him last because he's my bias, next to Lay :D

Somebody please leave me ideas.. or comments.. or anything.. Please Dx Oh, and just to let you know, I'm not going to be killing any EXO members in my one shots.. Nope, no death.. Unless I change my mind >:)