What do I do now?

Collision

Minah shook her head and glanced at Angel as they gaped at the various new articles about their fellow bandmate. "It was your idea to let him stay over. See how it worked out?"

Angel sighed. "But... he didn't say that he was here for her."

"I wonder why he came to see her. How many guys does she have wrapped around her finger?"

"You know Blue's not like that," Angel said in defense.

Minah shrugged. "Yeah, I know. It's just weird. I mean, Hoya? I knew they were childhood friends but I didn't know they still talked."

 

Yoseob gaped. "Doojoon-ah!"

Doojoon stood in the doorway. "What?"

He pointed at his computer screen. "Look at this!" Together they stared at the allkpop report and Yoseob frowned, turning to Doojoon with big brown eyes. "You don't think it means anything, right?"

"Dongwoon!" Doojoon called, sitting near Yoseob on the bed.

The maknae appeared in the doorway, tired. "Yes, hyung?"

He nodded to the computer. "Have you read the article? What's it about?"

Dongwoon leaned closer so he could see. "Hyungs, I didn't know you paid attention to gossip sites. You don't have to worry, you're not interesting enough to be on there."

Doojoon hit him. "Ya, shut up and read it."

And so he did. "Uh... maybe they're close friends?"

"What would it look like if you were seen leaving 4minute's dorm in the morning and Hyuna drove you somewhre? I don't know, Dongwoon. Blue's got really bad luck, it seems."

He sighed and ruffled his blond hair. "She never said she was friends with Hoya though. Something must be going on."

 

"Hyung, did you see that article about Blue and Hoya?"

Jaehyun glared at Minwoo. "No, and I could care less."

 

Blue hummed to herself,  bobbing her head to the music in her headphones and jogging. The prerecording went exceptionally well and she had managed not to get hit by any other cars while driving. Added to that, her relationship with Dongwoon was great. It was one of those days when everything felt great.

And then she saw her. Long, ratty brown hair and evil brown eyes, heading towards her with a malicious sprint on her face.

Should she run or stay? Stay calm, stay very calm.

"Ahhh, Blue," Han Yiseul yelled.

They were former classmates. Yiseul hated her; she had the big double eyelids, the perfect Korean face and yet Blue was the girl who was training under Academy Ent. Blue was the idol. Instead, Yiseul became a thug.

"Annyeong, Yiseul, what do you want?" Blue asked, keeping a smile on her face. Maybe that would make her go away.

She folded her arms. "I saw the article."

"What article?"

"The one about Howon-oppa. Are you two still talking? I specifically told you to stay away from him."

Blue sighed. "He came to my dorm. I had no control over it whatever the article said. I have to get going."

Yiseul's friends began to approach. Great. "I don't think you'll be going anywhere." Should she fight? Or let them beat her to a pulp? "You see, you don't listen   very well. You think because you're an idol, you're above everyone."

"That's not true and you know it."

Yiseul shoved her. "We may have to teach you a lesson."

Blue stumbled back, and someone hit her in the head with something cold and hard. She lolled to the side and she was shoved again towards Yiseul. The ringleader punched her in the stomach. Once. Twice. Then she was kneed in the chest. Doubled over, someone took a fistful of her hair and pulled her face up.

Yiseul punched her and Blue could feel her nose break.

Another punch to the face.

Whoever held hair pulled her to her feet,  and Yiseul delivered a swift kick to her chest. She felt her ribs crack and she let out a cry.

Everyone was cheering.

Another shove and she crumbled to the ground.

 

Hyunseung and Junhyung walked along the sidewalk, talking. "JungA is going to hate that shirt you bought me."

Junhyung laughed. "She hates everything."

They glanced up at a fight erupting across the street in the park. Teenagers huddled around a single victim, taking turns hitting and kicking while the others held the victim down. Others cheered. Then a familiar face in a blue jumpsuit when tumbling from the crowd, bloody and crumpled on the ground. One tall, skinny girl kicked while a guy came hammering down on her with a metal pipe.

Together they ran across the street and into the park. Junhyung chased them away while Hyunseung crouched near the bloody idol. "Blue? Can you hear me?" He lifted her and turned to Junhyung. "We need help." Blue groaned.

"Stay here, I'll go get the car," Junhyung said before he sprinted away.

Hyunseung lifted her up. "Don't worry, Blue. You'll be okay."

"Hyunseungie?"

"Ne?"

"Tell Woonie not to worry about anything. I'll explain later."

 

Dongwoon came bursting into the room. Hyunseung sat idly in the chair beside the bed, and Blue was bandaged, drug, and asleep. "What happened? Is she okay?"

Hyunseung stood and moved towards him. "Shh, stay quiet. She's sleeping. She told me to tell you not to worry about anything and she'll explain later."

"But, but, what happened?"

"I don't know. We saw her being attacked in the park. Anti-fans, maybe?"

The rest of A. Drenaline came rushing in. Angel sighed. "Omo, what happened?"

Hyunseung scowled. "Anti-fans, possibly? We just saw her being attacked."

Jaehyun and Haneul turned the corner and Jaehyun grabbed Dongwoon's shirt. "It's your fault--"

Haneul and Doojoon tried peeling him away.

"It's all your fault. Blue would've never been attacked if it wasn't for you. Are you happy to see what you stupid fans have done. Do you know how much trouble she's been through?"

Angel and Hara looked horrified at Jaehyun while Hyunseung helped move Dongwoon away. Jaehyun didn't struggle under Doojoon and Haneul's touches, and he eased away, standing at the edge of Blue's bed. She looked peaceful despite the bruised nose and dry blood, the bandages around her head and ear, the casts on her wrist and ankle, and the cuts, scrapes, and bruises everywhere. Doojoon was checking on Dongwoon and a nurse entered to tell the party that everyone could not stay; there were too many people in the room and Blue needed sleep.

Dongwoon frowned. "Where are her parents?"

Minah Blue's matted hair. "They're vacationing in Italy. They've been called and they're on their way, but the flight will take a while."

Jaehyun and Haneul left. Hyunseung said goodbye and left.

"We've never had a problem with anti-fans," Angel said, frowning.

"Is she asleep?"

Everyone glanced in the doorway at Hoya. He held a bouquet of daffodils.

Hara nodded. "But you shouldn't be here, considering the article."

"What article?"

"The article about you two leaving the dorm and driving together," Minah said.

Hoya's concerned face grew grim. "Oh."

The nurse entered the room again. "Is Lee Howon here?"

He stood. "That's me."

She nodded and held out a clipboard. "You are listed as her healthcare proxy when her parents are not available."

Dongwoon raised his brows. "Why is he her healthcare proxy?"

"Stay out of it," Hoya said before he left with the nurse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

 

Evil evil evil Yiseul.

Poor Dongwoon, completely in the dark.

Prepare for some rivalry.

Maybe the revelation of their secret?