Reemergence of a Friend

Collision

"Hello there, Hyori," Hoya said, almost as if he was waiting for her.

"Hoya?" It came off more disgusted than in disbelief and she tried to recover by smiling and walking further into the living room. She knew her smile looked restrained. "What... what, uh, what are you doing here?"

He stood, and Minah and Angel shrank away. He was taller than her about 15cm, which used to seem like nothing at all. Now, it felt like he was much taller and scarier. Nothing in his expression was ominous though. He was calm, with a polite smile on his face. He wore a purple hoodie and sweatpants and he had dark rings under his eyes. He was tired. "I think we should talk about that in, uh, private."

Blue nodded and headed towards the room she shared with Minah. He followed and once they were inside, he shut the door and leaned against her. She tossed her jacket and purse on the bed, folded her arms, and said, "Why are you at my dorm at this time of night?"

"Why are you getting home at this time of night?"

"That's none of your business--"

"Do you remember our parents' promise, Hyori?" He asked, casually. Any rebuttle she had died away. He gave her a comforting smile. "It's only natural that I should be concerned and come talk to you."

She did not feel comforted at all. He may be able to charm others with his good looks but she was not interested. She sat down. "Oh really? What do you want to talk about then? I have a schedule in the morning and I should be getting to sleep soon. Also, I'm pretty sure you shouldn't be here because you have your own comeback to prepare for."

He shrugged. "Sunggyu knows exactly what's going on and why I'm here." He sat beside her on the bed and sighed. "There's been a lot of talk about you lately. Well, more specifically, you and Hyunseung and Dongwoon from B2ST."

Of course. "Hyunseung and I are just friends."

"And Dongwoon?" Then, she hesitated. They were dating? He was her boyfriend? They'd kissed on several occasions--more Dongwoon's doing than hers? Hoya shrugged. "It's okay for you to date other guys, I guess. Does he know?" 

She shook her head. "I don't want anyone to know until they have to."

He nodded. "You will have to tell him eventually. I won't push you, and I won't say anything unless I must. I only hope that you'll come around and stop trying to figh it. You have more freedom than most in this position."

Blue stood and sighed, heading towards the door. "I'm going to shower."

 

When she returned, Hoya was sprawled on her bed, eyes closed, breathing lightly. She sighed, continued drying her hair, and sat on Minah's bed. They assumed Hoya was sleeping there, so Minah was staying in Angel and Hara's room. She stood and reached for her stuffed animal, a leopard whom she named "Yoho", which was half under Hoya's chest. She tugged at the leopard's leg; it didn't budge. Then Hoya grabbed her arm and screamed.

He laughed and she hit him. "I thought you were asleep."

He shook his head, clearly amused with himself. "Nope."

"Well can I get Yoho?"

He shook his head again. "Nope."

She reached anyway, and he caught her arms, effortlessly stopping her from getting the leopard. He jumped up and tackled her to the floor and she shrieked again. "Can you get off of me?" She groaned. What did this guy eat, he was so heavy. "You're crushing me!"

He just laughed, and the door flung open. Angel and Minah stood in the doorway. "Is everything alright, I--?"

"Everything's fine, Angel."

They left. Great bandmates they were.

He continued to pin her down, inching his face closer to hers. Was he going to kiss her too? Unbelievable. Instead, when their noses touched, he smiled and laughed. "We should probably get some sleep. I wouldn't want to hurt your relationship in any kind of way."

 

Blue woke to an empty house. Hoya was still asleep. She stood to wake him and he lept at her, nearly tackling her to the floor again. She swatted him off and he laughed. "I wish you would stop doing that!"

"I can't help it. You get scared easily."

Her phone rang: DONGWOONIE.

He let her go and she answered. "Yeoboseo?"

"Misu-ya! Do you have schedule today? I was wondering if you wanted to come over and watch movies."

She glanced at Hoya. "Uh, ne, I do but not until later. I can fit in one movie. I'll be over soon, okay?"

"Ne, see you soon!"

She hung up and noticed Hoya was already walking away. He glanced back at her. "Would you like a ride?"

With a nod, she headed to the closet. "Ne, but first I have to change."

 

"Bye, Hoya," Blue said as she climbed out of the car. "No more surprise sleepovers, please."

He caught her arm. "Hyori, brown hair looks like on you." He smiled.

She smiled and shut the door, heading up to the B2ST dorm.

 

A. Drenaline's Blue was spotted leaving her dorm in the early morning with Infinite's Hoya.

Infinite's Hoya was seen dropping  A. Drenaline's Blue off at B2ST's dorm?

Infinite's Hoya and A. Drenaline's Blue seen together? (Pictures and Video included)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

MUAHAHAHAHAHA SUSPENSE

I wonder what Blue and Hoya are hiding from everyone.

I'll be plummeting into internet darkness for a few days, so in that time, hopefully I'll have tons of chapters to upload.

Hopefully their secret will blow minds?