Always be....

I Dont Love Her Because I Love You....

                                    

 

Mi Rae woke up from her sleep and tried to get up from the bed even though she felt an aching feeling all around her body. She looked around the room where she was at that moment and tried to recall what had happened to her.

“ I think I’ve been here before.” She walk towards the window and it was already night.

“ Oh, that guy! He saved me again.” Now she realized why she was there for the second time and quickly searching for the guy.

“ Hello, are you there? “ asked Mi Rae knocking the bathroom door.

Since she did not get any answer, she decided to wait in the room for him.

“ I think he’s still not come back yet. I must wait for him…I must thank him for all he had done in order to save my life. But, it’s already 10 p.m. It’s already late, where did he go? ” Said Mi Rae to herself

 

 

 

.

After for about an hour waiting, Mi Rae heard footsteps from the outside of the room.

“Ah…I think he’s back” She quickly woke up from the bed.

And again the same guy entered the room with the same cold face giving Mi Rae a nervous feeling to start a conversation. He did not even look at Mi Rae and just went straight to his closet to put his jacket back. He put a plastic bag on the coffee table in front of Mi Rae and then straight away lied on his couch.

“Eat” the only words that Mi Rae could hear from that guy before he closed his face with his cap.

“Hmmm…. Thank you…For helping me again this morning…I don’t know how to show how grateful I am right now……” Said Mi Rae looking at the guy even though she knew that the guy seemed to not has any interest to what she wanted to say.

“ By the way, did you just came from your work? Seriously, until 11 p.m? Wow, you must be tired right? “ Asked Mi Rae tried to cheer up the awkward situation. She knew that the guy was currently working since he just wore a casual clothes that was not suitable for a student to wear for classes.

“ Hmm….You must be hungry right since you’ve worked for so many hours? Here, we can share this food. “ Again Mi Rae asked and again the guy just felt silent and not giving her a single answer.

Mi Rae sighed.. “You already sleeping? I guess you are very tired. Its okay. Just get some rest.. “

Then, Mi Rae took the blanket that was on his bed and put it on to him.

She removed the cap that was covering his face and  sat beside him.

“ I promise to you, even though you didn’t listen to me right now, I always be by your side whenever you need me. Because I think that is how you to me right now.” Whispered Mi Rae before went back to the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

And one thing that she was never realize that the guy had heard all of her words.

 

 

 

Ivalla's  :  And I bet he always tired even in his real life....poor Kai =(