Good Guy..

I Dont Love Her Because I Love You....

              

 

 

 

Knock..knock..

An old woman who was in the room reading a newspaper quickly walked towards the her door.

“Oh, dear. How can I help you? “ Asked the old lady.

“Hmmm..Eommoni, can…can you help me with something? “ The guy who was standing in front of her answered nervously.

“Of  course my dear. What is it? “

“Hmmm.. Eommoni, you have to follow me.”

Then, both of them went upstairs towards  a room which was the guy’s room.

The guy then opened his room door to  let the old lady in.

At first, the old lady was shocked to see a beautiful girl was sleeping on his bed. But, to the old lady, the girl seemed to not sleeping but she was in a state of unconsciousness since her pink lips looked pale and she looked exhausted.

“Who is this girl,dear” Asked the old lady.

“ Hmmm….Eommoni, it’s a long story. She was in danger at the moment I met her. So I think it’s not wrong if I help her though .”

Then,  a long silent took place between their conversation. The old lady just stared at the guy with a motherly looks..

“Dear, you know what. It’s the second time you make me feel that you’ve changed today. First, you asked for me to help you, and now you are helping someone, my son. You know how happy I am.” Said the old lady while looking straight at the guy’s eyes.

“Hmm…Eo..Eommoni, can…can you help me…to…to change her clothes…It was raining heavily when I brought her here….I..I ...I’ll wait outside…” Asked the guy while giving a pair of clothes to the old lady and then he quickly closed the door.

The old lady knew that the guy was so nervous since he did not talk to anybody for about a couple of years. Even everybody was scared to start a conversation with him since he looked very cold all the time. Before this, if she asked some questions to him, he just would replied her with a nod.

But, to be honest, only the old lady knew about the guy’s past and all his sad stories...Only her knew why was the guy’s behavior was not like anybody else. His black past would always disturb him every day and every night. Untill he felt that loves was no longer exist for him in this world.

Yes, that was what a guy named Kim Jongin had to went through in his life…….

 

 

 

“Hmm…He had changed…But at least I know he is not a bad guy anyway….I think he is in love with you, beautiful. It’s the first time I see him with that attitude…Tsk…Tsk…Kids nowadays…” Said the old lady to Mi Rae even though she knew that Mi Rae would not be able to hear her words.

 

 

 

 

Ivalla's - can u guys imagine how uri kai stutters when she asked the old lady to change Mi Rae's cloth? hehe........so cute....^_^