Who are you?

I Dont Love Her Because I Love You....

            

 

Mirae woke up from her sleep and realised that she was not in her room....

She opened her eyes slowly to adjust her sight with the bright light in the room...

She felt really cold and tired at that moment but she still tried to get up from the bed....

She looked around the room and tried to remember what had happened last night..

" I think last night I was tried to run from the debt collectors and....and... I bumped into someone... " that was what Mi Rae remembered.

She went to the only window in that room and looked outside.... Raindrops started to show themselves through the cold window...

" It's so cold.... Ottoke.. I think I have dropped my jacket somewhere when I was running from those men.. " Said Mi Rae slowly....

Suddenly, she heard someone entered the room.. Mi Rae quickly turned around and to see a guy holding a bowl of porridge...

They've met eyes for a few seconds..untill Mi Rae realise that the guy is the one who she had bumped last night.. and she now knew that this guy also was the one that save her...

" Who are you? And where am I? " asked Mi Rae to the guy..

The guy just ignored her questions and put the porridge on a table..

" Is it you who saved me last night? " asked Mi Rae again while waiting for the guy's answer.

The guy still didn't give her any answer...He went to the door...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Eat " only one word that came out from the guy before he went out of the room.