Help me

I Dont Love Her Because I Love You....

"Please...Let me go... I promise I'll send the money to you as soon as I got my payments..." Mi Rae begged trying to freed herself from the debt collectors..

"We had gave you three months already to settle all your father's debt and today is the last day...and we cant wait anymore little girl..." Said one of them..

"We should take you instead of waiting for your money I think... So, what is your opinion my dear?" Asked another man.

Mi Rae started to cry hearing those words from them...She wanted to scream for help but her voice can't come out...

She tried to think of a way to safe herself..

She kicked the man who is holding her hands at his legs and run as fast as she could to the back of the building..

She can't think anything else at that moment except for one thing... She really needs to run from those guys.. Tears started to form again in her eyes..

She run, and run and run again to safe her life....

And suddenly she bumped into someone..And she felt that the person was holding her hands tightly...

" Please...Let me go...I promise I'll send you that money tomorrow...Please..." Mi Rae pleaded..

After a few seconds waiting for the person's answer, Mi Rae opened her eyes slowly to see an unfamiliar figure...

She was startled because the person who was standing infront of her right now is not one of the debt collectors..

"Please...help me...I dont know who you are but please help me to get rid of those guys...They want to kill me..." Mi Rae begged to the man...

 

 

 

 

 

And after a few seconds, she collapsed......