Appa....Eomma..

I Dont Love Her Because I Love You....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mi Rae just stared at the door which was been closed by the guy with a loud bammed. For a very long time, she just stared at it...She realised that the guy actually giving her an unusual treat. For a stranger like her, he does not have to worry where she wants to go. They did not even know each others name.

“ That guy…He seems weird.. Its not like the debt collectors know where am I right now. By the way I must make sure Eomma and Appa are okay at home..And why must I obey his order? “ Mirae quickly got out of the room.

“ Oh, so he just rent a room. I thought it was a house. I’m curious what is his jobs actually.” Wondered Mi Rae after knew that the man is just living in a room rather than a house like an ordinary people. Actually the place is run by an old woman and the place  has many rooms for college students to rent. Even though the room  was a bit stuffy, but it do looks comfortable for one person to spend their days.

Then, Mi Rae went back to her home which took about 30 minutes walking from the guy’s place. Along the journey, she always look around to see if any of the debt collectors was following her. Even though she did not obey the guy’s words but deep inside of her heart, she know the guy was right. But, in fact she can’t stay any longer or else her parents will be killed by them.

Yes, that was Na Mirae’s life since she was 10 years old. After her school hours, she needs  to work until night just to earn some money for her parents. Every night, when she arrived home, there was no food for her to eat and of course her parents will took all of the money to buy alcohol and  enjoyed  their lives all night long without thinking of her needs. At the age of 15, she stopped schooling because she ran out of money to pay her school’s fees.  And now, she has to work for a double of shift in order to settle down all her father’s debt.

But, of all the burdens and matters that her parents had given to her until now, she never hate them even for one second in her life. She knows that if her father did not adopted her as their child, of course she will die at a very young age after she was abandoned by her biological parents.

When she arrived , she was shocked to see two black cars were parked in front of her house. She knew that the cars were belong to those debt collectors.

“ How are appa and eomma..Are they okay..Ottoke..” Only those thoughts running in her mind at that moment.

Mi Rae went towards the back door of the house and tried to peep what was happening inside through the window. She tried to think of ways to bring her parents out of the house.

But, she stopped and tried to hear the conversation that was going on in the house. She was exactly sure that someone had mentioned her name clearly.