Thank You

I Dont Love Her Because I Love You....

                                             

Mi Rae just stared at the door...

" Who was that guy? He seems like a bad person......Hmmm....Anii...........I think he is a good guy because he had saved me from those debt collectors yesterday... I should thank him for saving my life but....." Mi Rae's word were stopped when the same guy entered the room again...

The guy walked towards his closet and grabbed his black jacket without looking at Mi Rae..

" Excuse me...What's your name? " Mi Rae opened up a conversation...

The guy just stay silent... He wore his jacket and took his black cap that was on the couch..

" Hmm...By the way, thanks for saving me last night.. and how about I treat you lunch today? " Mi Rae tried to cheer up the akward situation...

Again, the guy just stay silent...Mi Rae thought it was a sign for her to leave since the guy seems to dislike her presence in the house..

" I think I should go home now..Thanks again for helping me last night.." Mi Rae finished her last sentence while walking towards the door..

 

 

 

 

Suddenly, the guy grabbed her wrist and looked at her straight into her hazel eyes..

" Do not go out of this house right now..... Those men might found you again.. " Said the guy..

Mi Rae was startled with the guy's suddenly behaviour... To be honest, she felt afraid... Not because of the debt collectors but because of the guy who is standing infront of her right now..

Only those two sentences came out from him... Then, he got out from the room leaving Mi Rae behind....