He Again...

I Dont Love Her Because I Love You....

 

When she arrived , she was shocked to see two black cars were parked in front of her house. She knew that the cars were belong to those debt collectors.

“ How are appa and eomma..Are they okay..Ottoke..” Only those thoughts running in her mind at that moment.

Mi Rae went towards the back door of the house and tried to peep what was happening inside through the window. She tried to think of ways to bring her parents out of the house.

But, she stopped and tried to hear the conversation that was going on in the house. She was exactly sure that someone had mentioned her name clearly.

“Where is your daughter?” Someone asked.

“We don’t know. Mi Rae do not return back from work since last night. Please…Don’t kill us… We promised to inform you if she came back.” Said Mi Rae’s father.

“ Hahaha…What a thoughtless parent are you. I wonder what she will do if she know that her own father willingly to sacrifice his own daughter in order to settle down his own debt. But, its okay…At least I will earn billions of money after I sell her to be a beautiful e later on.” Said the man.

After hearing all those words, Mi Rae couldn’t stand anymore. She went down to her knees crying as much as she can when realized that her parents actually allowed the debt collectors to take her.

“Why appa…Eomma… Is it because I’m not your own daughter? But I’ve done my best to be a good child..” Cried Mi Rae..

Suddenly, she heard a footsteps coming towards the backdoor where she was sitting. She quickly stood up and hide behind some old boxes.

“I think I’ve heard a girl’s sobbing just now..Dont you hear it? “ Said one of the man.

“I think so, John.” Answered the other.

Mi Rae tried to control her sobbing to prevent them from notice about her presence. Unfortunately. one of the boxes fell down and make the men know that she was there.

Without wasting any time, Mi Rae tried to escaped from them. She ran as fast as she could from her house towards wherever her legs took her. She was very scared at that time and couldn’t think of ways to escaped from those men.

Even though she was tired, she still run…run…and run…. She knew that if she stopped, she will be caught by them and her life will ends at anytime. Tears finally escaped from her hazel eyes again..She was scared, tired and sad at the same time.

But, God will never ends an innocent girl’s life just like that. Out of nowhere, a man grabbed Mi Rae’s hand and hugged her before hiding behind a building. She tried to freed herself but the man hugged her even tighter. Mi Rae tried to scream but stopped when she heard the guy’s voice.

“Didn’t I said to not to get out of my place? “

After hearing the guy’s words, Mi Rae tried to freed herself again but she had ran out of energy since she had been running from those men for a long time  and couldn’t help herself and again she collapsed in the guy’s arms.