One Year Later...One Year Later Again...

Flirt Girl

~One year later~

You clicked a few pictures of the scenery in the park. There were little kids running around and families having BBQs. You smiled and breathed in the soft scent of nature. You turned around to walk home as you flicked through the pictures you had taken.

"Flirt Girl!"

You turned around in surprise and smiled as you saw your handsome boyfriend, standing two metres away from you, wrapped in warm clothes with his luggage next to him.

L smiled and winked at you. "I've come to bring my girlfriend back home with me."

---

~Another year later...~

You smiled at the little boy cradled in your arms. You were sitting in L's arms on the couch. You smiled up at him. He grinned at you goofily then looked back at the little boy.

Suddenly the sound of pounding footsteps and yells were heard. L sighed. You smiled and leaned up to kiss him on his adam's apple.

"Yah! Lemme see hold baby first! I'm his uncle!" Joon yelled as he ran into the lounge room.

Sunggyu pushed him out of the way. "Whatever! I've been more of a brother to ~~~~~ than you. I deserve to hold him first!"

Dongwoo chuckled and pushed them both out of the way. "I'm his godfather! I deserve to hold him first!"

You rolled your eyes as you watched Woohyun, Sungjong, Seungho and G.O join in the fight. Sungyeol and MinHye were coming in. Thunder and Mir walked over to you. They both chorused, "Hey!''

You saluted and asked, "Aren't you guys gonna fight over who holds the baby as well?"

They shook their heads. "Nope. We're just gonna disappear into the kitchen with the party food. See ya."

You laughed as the both of them rushed into the kitchen. The next thing you heard was the ripping of packets and rustling of bags.

Hoya came over, and ruffled your hair. "Yo."

You smiled. "Yo!"

He plopped himself down next to you on the couch. "So... like... can I hold the baby?"

You grinned and nodded. "Sure."

You carefully placed the sleeping baby into his arms. You leaned back against L and smiled, watching Hoya admire the tiny child. He whispered, "He's so tiny... Wow."

MinHye walked over and her eyes widened. "Wow! He's so adorable!"

Sungyeol laughed. "Dont worry! We'll have our own in eight months!"

You grinned. "So you're pregnant?" MinHye nodded shyly. You eyed Sungyeol. "You sly thing! You didn't even tell any of us!"

He grinned sheepishly and scratched his head. "Well, you and L never told any of us that you two had a thing for each other until you came back!"

You and L both shrugged and the both of you said, "Well, nobody needed to know at the time."

Sungyeol leant down and looked at the baby. "What's his name?" Hoya carefully placed the baby in Sungyeol's arms. Sungyeol smiled widely.

You grinned. "Kim KiBum. But, I'm just gonna call him Key. It's cooler." You sat up and stretched. "Anyways... Imma go to the... KITCHEN TO GET SOME FOOD!" You rushed off into the kitchen.

Dongwoo heard and gave up in the argument. He yelled, "Hey, wait for me!"

Sungyeol shook his head and said to Key, "Your mum is still so childish."

L laughed and shook his head. Hoya yelled out, "For you pigs in there, save some of that party food for us!"

Seungho and G.O the TV and started to play the XBOX whilst Joon, Sungjong and Sunggyu surrounded the baby. Woohyun went into the kitchen to join you.

You were enjoying yourself in the kitchen when suddenly you heard the baby cry. You sighed. Key had woken up. L rushed in and said, "Uhm... ~~~~~, what do I do? Key needs to change his diapers."

You stared at him. "Then change his diapers."

He scratched his head. "But I dunno how to do that. I've never tried."

You rolled your eyes. "And you think I do?"

Thunder laughed. "Are you sure you're a mum?"

You smacked his arm. "Hey! People must grow old, but they don't have to grow up!"

Mir laughed then asked, "Then who changed Key's diapers for you all this time?"

You rolled your eyes again. "We just got back from the hospital this morning. We had the nurse to change it for us all this time. Then aunty and uncle came over for a bit. Aunty changed it for us."

Dongwoo chuckled. "And you guys call yourself parents!"

You and L shrugged. Key's crying became louder. Sungyeol yelled out, "Oi! You better get your in here! It's stinking up the whole living room!"

You looked at L who looked at you. You sighed. "I'll do it... there's always a first time for everything..."

L wrapped his arms around your shoulders. "I'll help you. Also my responsibility."

---

The party was coming to an end. Everyone was drunk. Sungyeol had taken MinHye home before coming back again. Only you and L were sober. It was quiet. At last.

You and L walked to the balcony that overlooked the beach. L wrapped his arms around you and you sighed in content. The both of you watched as the sun set, spreading orange colours all over the sky.

"This is perfect..." You said. "I've everything I need and want all in this house."

L kissed your hair. "Mmm... you're right. This is perfect... except for the drunks lying in our lounge room."

You laughed and kissed him on his jaw. You turned around and leaned towards him. He leaned in as well. Your noses were brushing and just when your lips were about to meet...

...the sound of crying was heard.

You laughed and said, "I think it's feeding time." You walked back into your bedroom and to the cradle with L trailing behind you.

L sighed. "Just one kiss! That's what I'm asking for! One kiss!"

You scooped up the baby into your arms and grabbed the bottle. You placed it into Key's mouth and he on it, hungrily. You eyed L. "And you said you wanted 50 babies."

L let out a sigh. "I take that back." He plopped down onto the chair.

You laughed then sat on him. "Don't worry. I think one's enough for me." You kissed him on the cheek before standing up and walking to the balcony. L followed you then hugged you and Key. "Well, this is still perfect... even though there's three of us."

L nodded. "Yep. It is."

---

And Done :)

TT_TT NOOOOO!!!! I TRIED TO DRAG THIS STORY OUT! I SWEAR I TRIED! *sniff sniff*

ahaha. lol. anyways. so to the 180 people who subscribed to this story, thank you so much! to all my commenters, thank you. i'm so happy! anyways... a reason i put key as the baby is... anyone want a sequel? :)