Why?

Flirt Girl

Sungyeol walked alongside Yu Mi down the street. It was snowing, a bit. He couldn't help but smile. She looked at him and asked, "Oppa, why are you smiling?"

Sungyeol grinned at her and replied, "Don't worry. Let's get you home."

The two of them were silent as they walked down the street. Yu Mi was blushing madly whilst Sungyeol couldn't stop smiling.

You watched quietly from behind. You weren't stalking them or something, it was just when you were walking out of the alley, you saw them walking from across the street so you decided to follow them. You were glad that they were keeping a distance from each other... for now.

You followed them quietly, until they reached a house. The two in front seemed sad to stop. You stood quietly behind a tree. You watched as Yu Mi and Sungyeol said goodbye. Yu Mi turned towards the house. You sighed in relief and turned around until you heard Sungyeol's voice. "Wait..."

You looked at them in time to see Sungyeol pull Yu Mi into his arms and crush his lips onto hers. Shocked, you froze on your spot. It was as if the snow had trapped your foot under. You watched as Yu Mi's expression went from shocked to happy.

You didn't bother cry. You just watched... and waited. Yu Mi finally skipped into her house and Sungyeol chuckled quietly before leaving. He turned around, and saw you, standing next to the tree.

He looked shocked. "~~~~~... What? Why are you here?"

You remained quiet.

He took a step closer to you and you quickly snarled, "Don't. Touch. Me."

"~~~~~..." He reached out for you.

You unfroze and stepped away. "I said, 'Don't touch me.' Sungyeol, don't go near me. Don't touch me. Not with those hands that just touched her." You nodded towards Yu Mi's house.

"~~~~~. Let me explain."

"No."

You turned around and ran. He followed behind you, but he lost you. It was snowing too much. You were too fast.

Sungyeol kicked the ground. "Damn. Babo! You fool! Why did you do that for?"

---