Mission...Accomplished

Flirt Girl

You and Infinite minus Sungyeol, waited patiently in the carpark. Sunggyu passed around a bunch of photos of your target. You looked at them and slipped it into your pocket. Dongwoo was watching and assessing the scene from where you were. He nodded and said, "The target has entered the building from the carpark. There are two bodyguards with him."

Sunggyu nodded and said into his earpiece, "Sunggyeol. Get ready. The target is entering."

From inside the building, Sungyeol checked the photos one last time and looked at the men entering. Yep, the guy in the middle the right guy. Sungyeol stood in front of the elavator. The target and his bodyguards walked towards him. They all entered the elavator. Sungyeol purposely pressed the button of the highest level. He watched one of the bodyguards press level 3. When the target and his bodyguard left, Sungyeol said into his earpiece, "Level 3."

You nodded at L. He walked into the building and to the stairs. He ran up to level 3 and waited. After fifteen minutes, the target came out. One of the bodyguards was holding a suitcase. They walked into the elavator. L whispered into his earpiece, "Target is going down elavator."

Woohyun and Hoya nodded after recieving the message. They looked at Sungjong who nodded. He had finished spraying the cameras in the carpark with black paint. He left and jumped into a white van. Dongwoo and Sunggyu were both in it. Dongwoo was at the wheel.

You, Woohyun and Hoya waited at the entrance of the back entrance of the building. The three of you pulled up your black hoodies and mask. Woohyun and Hoya were armed with baseball bats while you held a white piece of cloth which was drenched in the gas that made people fall asleep.

You heard the door open. The target walked out. Without hesitation, Woohyun and Hoya attacked the bodyguards. The white van that Dongwoo was driving pulled in, in front of the target. The target stopped in surprise, giving you a chance to grab him from behind and cover his mouth with the cloth you were holding. He struggled but the gas worked and he slumped down to the ground. He was heavy. You muttered, "Fat ."

Sunggyu opened the door and you pushed the target inside. Hoya threw over the suitcase and you caught it. You jumped inside the white van, before it could drive off. Dongwoo laughed from his seat. "Mission accomplished."

In the distance, you could hear motorbikes vrooming off.

Sunggyu grabbed out his phone. "Old man, tell your guy that we're driving to the set location now."

You helped Sungjong tie up the sleeping target, Jin Yo Soo.

You laughed quietly when Sungjong finished covering Jin Yo Soo's face.

Sungjong raised an eyebrow and innocently asked, "Is this too much?"

Sungjong had stuffed a piece of cloth in Jin Yo Soo's face AND taped his mouth shut. Not only that, he had put an eye cover, that had anime eyes, over Jin Yo Soo's eyes.

Sunggyu looked over, smiled and said, "You better not get any ideas."

Sungjong looked up and asked, "What ideas?" He was holding a permanent marker, just about to start doodling over Jin Yo Soo's face.

When you arrived at the location, which was an old rundown building in the outskirts of Seoul. Dongwoo and Sungjong helped you pull the target out of the van. He was starting to wake up now. Just in time. The old man and the guy with your paychecks was waiting inside. The guy with your paychecks had three other bodyguards with him. Dongwoo threw the guy onto the cold, stone, floor. Jin Yo Soo had woken up by then.

He was stammering, "W-what do y-you want? Money?"

The guy with your paychecks smiled and said to Sunggyu, "You did well." He looked at his bodyguards who handed over a suitcase to the old man and a suitcase to Sunggyu.

The old man, checked the money, smiled and said, "Nice doing business with you." He looked at Sunggyu and said, "Good job." He left.

Sunggyu checked the money, nodded at you and you all exited the building. You heard the screams of Jin Yo Soo.

---

At home, you and Infinite divided the money.

Dongwoo laughed and hugged you, "YES! I CAN FINALLY GET THAT NEW MOTORBIKE I WANTED!"

You looked at him. He still had this morning's drawings on him. He couldn't wash it off completely. He ran off and celebrated with Hoya, who was just as happy.

Sungyeol and Sungjong danced around the table. Woohyun and Sunggyu was preparing your lunch. You still had to go to school. You had to finish highschool. If you didn't, your oppa would rage. He'd fly back from America and force you to go with him so he could make sure you were studying.

You sighed and went upstairs to change.

When you finished changing, you checked the mirror. Unlike the other girls at your school, you wore the boy's uniform. You didn't like the girls' uniform much. You still wore it but only when you couldn't find the boys' uniform. Plus, the boys' uniform was easier to move in. The teachers didn't really mind. You tried to adjust the tie but after ten minutes, gave up. It was a nuisance. It had somehow knotted up. You left it dangling. You grabbed the blazer and threw it on. It was ripped a bit. You planned on sewing it, but you never really had the time. You grabbed your bag. Luckily, you had bothered to finish your homework.

Sunggyu gave you your lunch and asked, "Who wants to ~~~~~ to school today?"

The whole of Infinite shot their hands up.

Sunggyu laughed and said, "We'll ALL you."

---