The Way L Holds You

Flirt Girl

"Hey ~~~~~, have you packed yet? You're leaving in two days!" Joon called out from his room.

You looked at Seungho and said, "Tell the guy who's yelling at me that I've already packed and I'm ready to go unlike somebody."

Seungho nodded and grinned. "Hey Joon! ~~~~~ said that she's all ready to go unlike somebody."

You could hear G.O laugh. Joon sighed loudly. "You know ~~~~~, you can't be annoyed at me forever! I'm just going to leave a few days after you."

"Whatever." You muttered. You were annoyed at Joon because he wasn't leaving with you on the 26th like planned, but a day after new year, because he had to stay to 'finish off some things'.

Sunggyu sighed. He was sitting next to you on the couch. "Are you sure you don't want me to tell the others?"

"Yeh. I don't want them to know... tell them after I leave."

"Ok."

You were keeping the fact that you were leaving secret from Dongwoo, Hoya, Sungyeol, L and Sungjong. You played around with the ring that hung around your neck. Sunggyu looked at you.

"You miss him, don't you?"

You looked away. "Ani. I don't."

"Bull. Don't lie to me ~~~~~. I know. Sungyeol misses you too."

"Whatever. I don't miss him. I don't love him."

"I never said that you love him."

You stayed silent.

Sunggyu sighed. "L misses you too."

"So?"

"I know about you and L." You looked at him, surprised. "I've noticed the way the both of you stared at each other all this time... your closeness."

"I'm close to everyone."

"Yeh, but you and L... it's different. When he holds you, it's different from the way Sungjong or Woohyun holds you. It's more... closer and warmer. The two of you look like you're in a different world. It's the way Sungyeol holds you."

You scoffed. "Sunggyu-ah, you think too complicatedly."

"Hmph. Say whatever you want. You know that I'm right."

You closed your eyes, suddenly remembering all the times L held you. How he wrapped one of his arm warmly around you. How he played around with your hair. How you would snuggle into his neck, inhaling his scent. You remembered how the both of your feet would play around, playfully kicking at each other.

You shook your head, trying to remove the memories.

You hated to admit it, but Sunggyu was right, and he knew he was.

"~~~~~-ah... are you sure you don't want to tell them?"

"Neh. I'm sure, Sunggyu-oppa."

He sighed and pulled you in for a tight embrace. You laid your head onto his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around you.

It wasn't long until you were drifting off to dreamland...

---