Monday

Flirt Girl

It was Monday morning. Another school day. The start of the school week. The start of the five torturing days of the new week. You groaned as you pulled yourself out of bed and prepared yourself for school. Your more comfortable school uniform was... somewhere... in your apartment, meaning you had to wear a skirt today. Sunggyu had breakfast prepared for you. Your lunch was sitting on the table. You smiled and said, "Morning, Sunggyu-oppa."

He smiled back and said, "Morning ~~~~~. Your breakfast is ready."

"You know, you don't need to wake up this early just for me."

He grinned and said, "Aw... anything for my cute cousin!"

"Thanks. But you know I can do it myself?"

He scoffed. "Let you do it yourself? And endanger ourselves? No way. I'm still too young to die."

You grinned.

After eating breakfast, you groaned. Time to set out. Sunggyu grinned and asked, "Why not take the day off?"

"I wish. You know oppa would be mad at me and you if I do. He'll send me to America or some crap. I need to finish school, get into college and blah blah blah."

He nodded and pretended to ask formally, "Do you need an ?"

You laughed. "Nope. I can go myself. Plus, they're all asleep. You have to make food for them when they wake up. Anyways... see ya."

---

As you reached the school gates, all eyes were on you. Everyone parted to the side for you. It was like how the Red Sea parted for Moses. You walked into the classroom. You checked to see if Yoo So Ya was there or not. She was. After that incident, she hadn't turned up for school for a week. She walked to your usual seat and sat down. She tensed up and looked at you. "Good morning ~~~~~."

"Uhm... good morning Yoo So Ya-unnie."

She smiled and said, "Just call me unnie. You were right. I am older than you. I just asked around." She looked at your uniform. "You look... great in a skirt."

You nodded. "Thanks."

---