No.01 ~ The Mixie Chick

Love Phase [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

J-Hope and his friends, collectively known as Bangtan or BTS or Bangtan Boys, were casually chilling in one of the unused classrooms on their school campus. Their campus was a combination of a high school and university in one. Although of course the students were separated depending on their year for high school and department of faculty for university. Just like usual, the group of friends were talking about random topics when the last member of their crew entered the room in a panting state.

"Yo Jimin. You're late." The leader of Bangtan, Rap Monster or Rap Mon, also known as Namjoon, stated.

"I... There's... Saw..." Jimin let out incoherently as he tried to catch his breath. "A... I... The..."

"Hyung," Jungkook, the youngest, began as he stood up to pushed Jimin to join them. "Catch your breath first before talking."

Jungkook pushed Jimin towards an empty seat. He stumbled and V, also known as Taehyung, helped him settled down into the seat next to him.

"So what's got you all short of breath?" Suga, also known as Yoongi, asked him once Jimin finally caught his breath.

"There's a rumor on campus that..." Jimin paused for dramatic effect.

"There's what, Ji?" J-Hope, also known as Hoseok, asked; knowing fully well that Jimin was stalling.

Jimin let out a playful smile as he looked at them all one by one. "Rumor has it that there's a new hot chick on campus."

The other boys dropped clumsily at the information given. It was nothing new for Big Hit Academia. There was always talks about the hottest or most popular guy or girl going around the school. So to the other six fellas, this wasn't interesting at all.

"You really had me going there, Jimin." V patted Jimin on the shoulder.

"Wait, wait." Ji

Please log in to read the full chapter