No.04 ~ Several Days Later

Love Phase [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

After several days have passed, with Bailey being around hasn't really disturbed much of J-Hope's life. Well, except for the constant teasing of Jin liking Bailey from the rest of Bangtan and Jin denying it despite how obvious he is being about it. Then several of the other male students bugging him to get more information about Bailey. Yeah, life seems to be going well just like always. Until the notice about the yearly dance and rap battle was announced.

The battle, known as the Dark & Wild: Hip-Hop Rap & Dance Battle, that happened every year since four years ago was a hot thing for the boys of Bangtan. Every year they entered, but every year they always ended up coming second. They knew that they should have deserved first all those years, but their rivals who call themselves Seoul Kings always took first place. They weren't sure if it was a rigging thing, but they knew they had much respect from the crowds of on-lookers though. Bangtan were determined to make sure they took first place this year. They've been working on many routines just for this moment since last year. They could not allow themselves to lose out to Seoul Kings a fifth time. Bangtan was not gonna have any of that happen for sure this time around.

~~~~~~~

"Yo guys!" Jimin came bursting through their hangout with excitement as he was holding a piece of paper in his hand. "It's out! It's finally announced!"

The other six boys looked at Jimin wondering what he was babbling on about now.

"The rap and dance battle for Dark & Wild has finally been announced!" Jimin informed them all once he made it to the center and showed them the flyer that announced the said battle.

Rap Mon grabbed the flyer from the younger man and gripped it tightly in his hold. "It's about dayum time! Yes!" He raised the paper high in the air. "It's Bangtan's time to shine this time!"

"Yeah!" The other members followed suit.

"When is it?" Suga asked.

Jungkook grabbed the flyer from their leader's hand and read its contents. "It's in a month from now. It's on the twenty-ninth of November."

Once hearing that, J-Hope said something to himself. "Ah, that's two days before noona's birthday."

"Hmm?" V turne

Please log in to read the full chapter