No.06 ~ Car Ride ~

Love Phase [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Parting is such sweet sorrow," Rap Mon began as he bid farewell to Bailey who was sitting in the passenger seat as she called dibs for it when they left Club Ellui. "Until tomorrow, my rose, should we set eyes upon one another when the light is high in the sky." Rap Mon shot her a charismatic grin.

Bailey let out a few giggles as she stared out the open window at Rap Mon. "How charming of you."

J-Hope rolled his eyes at Rap Mon's behavior from the back seat while Jin sat expressionless in the driver's seat yet he was quite active on the inside.

"C'mon, Romeo." Suga began to drag the charismatic Rap Mon away with a shake of his head as the two lived near one another. "Goodbye Bay noona." Suga waved at her.

"Goodbye, Sugarcube." Bailey waved as she bid goodbye to Suga in English.

"Until tomorrow morn, my Juliet." Rap Mon continued with a wink.

Bailey let out a chuckle and waved at him while replying in English. "Until tomorrow, Romeo."

"Yes! Bay noona's nickname for me!" Rap Mon let out happily while doing a little jig. "I'm awesome."

"Oh, whatever, Romeo. Let's get going." Suga urged as he pulled Rap Mon away with him before he could say any more cheesy stuff.

Bailey giggled again while rolling up the windows. "You're friends are cute, Seokkie." She turned to look at her cousin who just shot her an annoyed look. "They are not cute. Why did you even give them nicknames?"

Bailey shrugged. "I don't remember their names, so it's the only way without calling them 'hey you', of course."

"Whatever." J-Hope rolled his eyes once more before looking at Jin. "Let's go hyung before my parents start nagging me."

Jin nodded his head as he put the car into motion again as he shifted his eyes to look at Bailey who was fiddling with the things in his car again. Bailey messed with the butto

Please log in to read the full chapter