No.02 ~ Bay noona

Love Phase [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

J-Hope was still in shock that his cousin was here. In the country. He wondered why she was here and he wasn't notified. "What are you doing here? When did you get here? How come my parents didn't tell me?"

Bailey just giggled not answering his questions and sat down on top of one of the desks. "Nice place." She commented while looking around and not answering any of his questions.

The other boys weren't sure how to make of the situation, and they all just stared at J-Hope. Only Jin was the one that was staring at Bailey.

"It took forever to find you, y'know." Bailey continued to talk. "My Korean is still somewhat good, but I hardly used it with other people except with my parents. I forgot some of the words. That's why it took so long." Bailey finished looking around and returned her gaze to her cousin and his friends and raised an eyebrow at them. "What?"

J-Hope finally recovered. "How come you're in Seoul?"

"Oh, just for a mini vacation." Bailey said nonchalantly. "Well, now that I've seen you, I'm going to hang out with these guys that wanted to take me out on date. Ciao!"

Bailey hopped off the desk, threw them the peace sign, and walked out of the room like she's been there the whole time. Once she was gone, did the other five boys explode with questions.

"Dude, who is she?" "What's her relation to you?" "Could you hook a brother up?" "How old is she?" "Why does she speak with an accent?" They all asked at once, except for Jin who was still looking at the doorway where Bailey just left through and still wondering why he was so intrigued by the beautiful stranger.

"Alright, alright. Stop hounding me." J-Hope responded, trying to calm his home boys down. "Her name is Bailey, but I call her Bay for short, and she's my cousin from America on my father's side. And no, Namjoon, I'm not gonna help you hook up with her."

"Why you gotta bring down a homie like that?" Rap Mon said as he backed off.

"So... that's her reason for looking for you." Jimin muttered to himself. "I wish someone was looking for

Please log in to read the full chapter