No.05 ~ Late Night Call ~

Love Phase [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

J-Hope and the others were in the middle of their dance routine for the umpteenth time when J-Hope's phone kept going off. Jungkook went over to the music player to pause the song at the command of Rap Mon.

"Who's phone keeps going off?" Rap Mon asked annoyed as he looked at his fellow friends.

"It's mine." J-Hope said as he was about to get it, but it stopped ringing and he stopped in mid-step. "Sorry."

"Hope it's not important." Suga said just as the phone went off again. "Nevermind. It probably is."

Jimin ran over to their pile of things to retrieve the ringing hand phone instead. "Ooohhh, it's from Bay noona." Jimin waved the phone to show them all as he did a mini dance. "Should I pick it up?"

"Give it to me, Jimin." J-Hope ordered as he walked up to the younger man.

"Um... no?" Jimin said playfully as he ran off with the phone and answered it instead. "Hello, Bay noona!"

"Jimin!" J-Hope yelled annoyed chasing after him.

"Oh, it's Jimin. J-Hope is busy at the moment. Can I take a message?" Jimin continued to talk with Bailey as he continued to run away from J-Hope while the other members just watched the two with interest. "Club Ellui in Gangnam? Pick you up? As soon as possible?"

Jimin had stopped in mid-run and J-Hope finally caught up with him and took back his cell phone. "Noona, are you okay? Hey, wait slow down. I can't understand you. Kicked out? Drunk? A fight? Wait don't hang u-" J-Hope stared at his phone once Bailey disconnected the call.

"What happened with your cousin?" Jin asked with a worried expression. "Is she alright?"

"Did she get into trouble?" V asked with a surprised look. "Will she go to jail?"

Suga looked over at him. "Are you seriously asking that question?"

V shrugged. "You never know."

"Shouldn't you get going, J-Hope hyung?" Jungkook asked him once he realized that J-Hope was still there.

"Oh.. yeah." J-Hope replied coming back to his sense. "I need to get going." He was about to walk off, but stopped in his tracks. "Can one of you guys come with me? I don't know where this club is."

Rap Mon let out a wide smile. "I know where it is."

The other six all turn to give Rap Mon an arched look.

"What? It's one of the hottest clubs in Seoul." Rap Mon replied indifferently yet a sly smile was evident on his face.

~~~~~~~

J-Hope arrived in Gangnam and stood in front o

Please log in to read the full chapter