No.03 ~ Jung Residence

Love Phase [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"So your cousin will be staying with us for the remainder of the year, Hoseok-ah." His mother told him when he, Bailey, and his parents were eating dinner. "She'll be attending Big Hit Academia as well from what you've must noticed by now."

J-Hope cast his cousin a look and she just threw him a big grin as she continued to eat her dinner. He then looked at his father wanting more information. His father noticed his stare.

"Your uncle, Kangdae, and aunt, Chelsea, has some things tying them up and they asked me if I could care for Bailey-yah in the mean time." J-Hope's father explained further. "So treat her nicely and show her around Seoul as this is her first time back since she was younger. Oh, and please do help her out with the language as well."

"Yeah." Bailey agreed. "I'm not that fluent and I still mix up a lot of things."

"Don't worry, dear." Her aunt reassured her. "You'll pick up the language in no time."

"Thank you auntie." She smiled at her and then looked over at her uncle. "Thank you for taking me in at such short notice, Uncle Kangsuk."

"Anything for family, sweetie." Her uncle smiled at her. "If you ever need anything and Hoseok isn't around, then you can always let us know."

"Oh, I will." She smiled sweetly at him and then faced J-Hope with a wide smile. "I will for sure."

J-Hope had a sinking feeling from that gaze and the way she said it, but he was hoping it didn't mean something too terribl

Please log in to read the full chapter