No.00 ~ Prologue

Love Phase [hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yo, Bay noona?" J-Hope tentatively asked while coming up from behind her.

"Hm?" Bailey responded as she quickly wiped away the remaining tears. "What's up, Seokkie?"

J-Hope sat beside her and didn't speak for a few seconds.

"I'm really, OK, Hoseok-ah." Bailey tried to be convincing. "Really, I am. Don't worry about me."

"No, you're not." J-Hope finally spoke. "You're not OK."

Bailey let out a sad chuckle. "Ahh... fine." She let out a sigh. "I'm not. Happy now?"

J-Hope shrugged. "No. Are you?"

He turned to look at his cousin, who continued to avoid eye contact.

"No." Bailey let out in a sad tone. "I'm not happy at all. I never was."

She finally turned to look at him and then turned her gaze back up to the now darkening sky.

She sighed once more. "There's really nothing for me to do since I brought this upon myself and acted like nothing was wrong."

"It's not really your fault, y'know." J-Hope assured her. "You just... got caught up in the moment and did what you thought was right for you."

"Psh, it's still partially my fault." Bailey admitted while pushing her cousin. "But thanks though."

"We're family." J-Hope smiled while shrugging. "That's what we're for. We'll always be family no matter what."

It was silent again.

"Do you think he still likes me?" Bailey asked after thinking about it. "You think Seokjin will forgive me for acting the way that I did j

Please log in to read the full chapter