Day 2 - Blue Flames of Protection 2

A Twisted Tale of Bloodlines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The white tiger just stood still as its blue eyes continued staring at the twins. Sooyeon was preparing to defend herself and her unconscious twin although she had just healed her wounds in a painstaking manner. To her, Taeyeon’s safety mattered the most and she was determined to keep her sister alive. 

“Jung Sooyeon…” the white tiger spoke once more, much to Sooyeon’s surprise that the beast knows her name. But the young vampire never revealed any hint of surprise to the tiger.

“Who are you and how did you know my name?” Sooyeon demanded as her grip on the sword tightened and prepared for any surprise attacks. 

“I am White Tiger. My powers enable me to see beyond everything. You are indeed an interesting little Jung just as your parents have told me…Now gather your strength and carry Taeyeon…She needs to be cared for…” the tiger replied as he took a cautious step closer towards the adamant vampire. 

“How can I trust you? You just showed up out of nowhere…” Sooyeon retorted. She couldn’t find any reason to trust the beast that was nearing her although she knows that if the tiger was planning to kill her and Taeyeon, it would have done just that without much effort since Sooyeon was already exhausted and Taeyeon was unconscious. 

“Indeed I see no reason for you to trust me, but think about Taeyeon…she’s too fatigued to move. If you do not find a safe shelter before this sunless day ends, you will lose her…” the tiger said softly as it began gathering the twins’ belongings and stuffing them in the two backpacks that the twins carried with them. 

The white tiger was right. If Sooyeon couldn’t find a safe and warm place for Taeyeon to rest, then she will really lose her beloved guardian-cousin. The younger Jung watched as the white tiger began to carry their belongings with its mouth and turned to her before walking away. Sooyeon knew that the tiger meant for her to follow him. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter