The Twin's Challenge 2

A Twisted Tale of Bloodlines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyeon stirred in bed. She couldn’t sleep despite being tired. She turned her sights on the person sleeping soundly beside her. The bare figure sleeping beside her own body was too cute to miss. Taeyeon, in Sooyeon’s eyes, looked like a angel resting on a cloud. The younger Jung drew herself closer to Taeyeon as she felt herself wanting to touch her twin more. She was now face to face with Taeyeon and her eyes landed on the elder one’s luscious lips. Sooyeon wondered to herself how it would taste but she knew better to keep her hidden desires in check. 

The younger Jung instead gave a light peck on sleeping Taeyeon’s cheek which caused Sooyeon to blush. With her eyes still closed, Taeyeon unconsciously lifted her hand and s it over Sooyeon’s bare waist. Sooyeon found comfort in Taeyeon’s action and soon enough, she slowly closed her eyes to sleep. The last image she saw before her eyes closed was the cute face of her twin sister and she had hoped that it would be the first face she’ll be seeing in the following evening.

Morning came and evening followed. A soft pair of lips landed on Sooyeon’s forehead which made her stir and open her eyes. The first thing she saw that evening was the one she had been expecting to see upon waking up. “Hello, Taengoo…” Sooyeon said as she stretched herself in bed. Her twin replied with a soft smile which made Sooyeon blush. 

“Aww….you’re so cute when you do that.” Taeyeon said as she stared at the crimson orbs of her twin sister. 

“Stop it Taengoo…you’re making me blush all the more you tease me…” Sooyeon pouted. 

The elder Jung was delighted to see the only aegyo that she loves and couldn’t resist on pinching the younger Jung’s cheeks before planting another kiss on Sooyeon’s forehead. 

Taeyeon sat up on bed revealing her beautiful 10-year-old figure which Sooyeon always had the luxury to behold and touch. “Let’s get dressed and head down for breakfast. I’m already hungry, Sooyeon-ah…” Taeyeon spoke as she waited for the younger Jung to move. 

But Sooyeon pouted. She did not want to get up since it was still early. “Taengoo…can’t we stay in bed longer?” Sooyeon requested as she pulled the eldest Jung down to bed with her. 

Taeyeon’s crimson eyes glowed indicating that she really meant that she was hungry. “Sooyeon-ah…I can’t suppress my hunger any longer…I was really longing for breakfast ever since I woke up…” Taeyeon said as she laid down next to her twin. A kiss fell on Taeyeon’s cheek which surprised the eldest Jung. 

“You can have me for breakfast, Taengoo…” Sooyeon smiled. 

“Really? But it would be unfair for you…” 

“No, it won’t. Besides, it’s give and take. I give you your breakfast and I’ll take you back to bed with me…”

“Hmmm…if that’s what you want…but don’t ever complain when I’m done drinking from you…” Taeyeon warned. 

Sooyeon just smiled. “I know you won’t me dry, Taengoo…so why will I ever complain?” 

“Ah…Sooyeon-ah…you know me too well…”

“Of course, I do. We grew up together. We’re living like sisters…” 

“Yes, but other people find it weird. They think we’re different…My father and mother said it’s just natural since they too were like that when they were young…” 

“Oh…I guess it’s natural for us, huh?”

“Sooyeon-ah…aren’t Lord Jung and Lady Jung, siblings?”

“Yes, they were. And so is the rest of the royal family although intermarriages rarely occur…”

“Hmmm…if we were humans, our families would be killed for . But we are vampires and our rules are different from theirs. We do not have to mingle with mortals nor with other creatures…” 

“I do agree with that, Taengoo…” 

Taeyeon’s eyes remained glowing as they fell silent. Sooyeon noticed her twin’s lingering hunger and so she drew the eldest Jung towards her. The fragrant scent of Sooyeon overwhelmed Taeyeon as she neared her twin. She could hear the throbbing heart underneath Sooyeon’s bare chest as she came upon her sister’s neck.

Sooyeon felt a pair of lips land on her neck before she felt a pair of sharp fangs sinking into her flesh. The pain faded as soon as it came and Sooyeon felt her blood being out of her being. Her energy was also being drained as Taeyeon each drop of blood from her. Sooyeon felt that feeling of pleasure again as Taeyeon feasted on her life force.

As the twins drank from each other more often, the feeling of pleasure became stronger and to Sooyeon, this feeling was too overpowering for her to suppress. A soft moan accidentally escaped her lips when she couldn’t take the ecstasy anymore. The sound startled Taeyeon who removed her fangs from her twin’s flesh and met Sooyeon’s eyes with concern. Sooyeon’s wound immediately closed as soon as the eldest Jung’s fangs were removed.

“Sooyeon-ah…Are you all right?” Taeyeon inquired as she looked intently into the crimson orbs of her sister. Silence answered Taeyeon as the younger Jung just kept staring at her. To the eldest Jung’s surprise, Sooyeon’s fangs revealed themselves before she was tackled by her younger twin. 

“Kim Taeyeon…I want to taste you…” Sooyeon finally said before burying her fangs on Taeyeon’s neck. The younger Jung tasted her sister’s blood for a while before she collapsed in bed, exhausted. Guilt riddled Taeyeon as she realized that Sooyeon had lost a lot of blood when she fed on her. So, propping her head up with her right arm, Taeyeon stared at her sister who in turn looked at her with glowing crimson eyes. 

“Sooyeon-ah…” Taeyeon began slowly. “You should have told me to stop when you knew you were also hungry…”

“But, Taeyeon…I wasn’t really that hungry…” Sooyeon defended as she tried to hide her obvious desire. 

“Hush, Sooyeon…Don’t argue anymore…I know what you want…just don’t hide it from me, okay?” Taeyeon said as she laid her head on the pillow and bid Sooyeon to drink from her by drawing the younger girl towards her neck. The weakened Sooyeon complied as she began drinking her twin’s blood. Taeyeon kept herself still as she tried to avert her attention from the numbing sensation. It took a while until she had fallen asleep as her sister continued drinking from her. Taeyeon had developed this copin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter