Oppa, Dongsaeng!

Lucky or Unlucky

(Nafia's POV)

"So, what we have to do now?" I kinda bored with this "conversation". "I don't know", Hae said. Well, maybe you should yell at me again so that this silent moment will be loud. Right, oppa? "Fia~aa, mianhae. I did it unpurposely. I was very tired and really in a bad mood at that time." I could see his sincere face asking for forgiveness. Ok then, oppa. I forgive you. Just forget about it, ok?

(Donghae's POV)

Ok then. I said in my heart ; actually Fia is not vbad a s I think. She's simply forgive me and forget about that yelling accident. Such a good younger sister she is. "Oppa? What are you thinking?", she asked. Aniyoo, nothing. Just felt guilty of that incident. But, since you have forgave me, it's okay. "Oppa, can i ask you something?" she asked again. Yes, you can my... l.i.t.t.l.e..sis?

(Nafia's POV)

LITTLE SIS?? What the...HAHAHAHAHAHA. Well, I have such a warmth feeling when he called me like that. "ok, oppa"! Well, since when you are so close with Siwon oppa? My question really made him startles. Hah, if you refuse to answer it, it's okay. I pout at last. "Yaah, why are you asking that question and pouting at last?" he's kinda angry right now and made me even pout more. Then he laughing. Aissh, what's wrong with this oppa? "Fia~ah, scared are you? KEKEKEKEKE. Aniyo, i said. "OK, sorry. Just feel like teasing you. By the way, about your question...Since you're cute when pouting just now, i would like to tell you", he said.

(Donghae's POV)

I answer all of her questions. Well, yeah. Since when did I close to my Wonnie. How it happen, how the confession. You know, we're confessed our feelings at the island when me and Siwon get a holiday leaves from Soo Man hyung. At that time, we were walked along the beach together and Siwon started to confess. Also did I. Then, we had our first kiss after the confession under the tree on the island. Sweet though! Hehehehe.

"OUHH, how sweet!" Fia said. I wanna be like that too. But, since my boyfriend is too far away from me, that thing quite impossible to happen to us. She continued; but since I'm surrounded with guys like you all, I could feel that my boyfriend is near to me. hehehe. " It's okay, we're all your boyfriend, right? HAHAHA. Except for me, that was taken first by Siwon oppa. hihihihi.

(Nafia's POV)

HAHAHAHAHAHA, kinda. Thanks, oppa. Oppa, i think you should go back to your dorm now. "No, i'll wait Siwon here", he said. Ok then, i said. "Ting Tong!' bells ringing. Cominggg~! Siwon oppa is in front of the door now ready to fetch Hae oppa to their dorm. "See you soon, Fia." Siwon and Donghae said to me. Bye.