A Girl We Didn't Know

Lucky or Unlucky

The next day has come. Today, I'll meet Siwon oppa and Donghae oppa. Also, today I have to design a lot of clothes for members of SHINee for their upcoming concert in Japan. Imagine it, 13 clothes for 1 member each! HUH, great enough. But, it's okay. I love this work.

I wake up from bed and took a fresh shower in the morning. Then, i go to the dining table and have some breakfast with the artists and Soo Man-sshi. After done with breakfast, I'm going to my workroom to start my works. As I walking to that room, I was stopped by the assistant yesterday. He asked me about how's living here. And, of course i said it is great and an honour to live here. later, we have a common talk and then he left. Then, I continue my walk to that room. The workroom is so far. I had to go through the front door of the building to get to the room. I walk carefully. Haiiisshhh, i forgot to take the example designs before from Soo Man uncle. Now, I have to go back and forth!

(Sihae's POV)

"Hyung, who's that new girl? I've never see her in this building", asked Siwon. "Ahh, maybe the new assistant and it's not important for us to know, i think", Hae explained. "Ok then", muttered Siwon. Sihae continue their walk to meet Soo Man to inform him that they're arrived in Korea. They also has to go through the front door to meet Soo Man. Suddenly... "OUUCCH, don't you have any eyes to look?", Donghae yelled at Fia.

(Nafia's POV)

Ouch, i was bumped with someone and fell off! It is really hurt my leg and ankle. And the yelling from that guy is so annoying and loud until it enchoed the whole building. Soo Man went out to see what had happened. I was shocked to see the both of Siwon and Donghae in front of my eyes. "Should i introduce myself to them?", i think. Yes, i have to. "Mianhae"..Before I could introduce myself, I was cut off by Donghae's yelling.

(Donghae's POV)

You're sorry??!! Yahh, can't you see me? I think I'm tall ang big enough for you to see! Haisshhh, this girl.. Really annoying! Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?! You must be an extreme fan right? Aishh, I'm tired. And I didn't have time to entertain you, okay? "Hyung, siwon muttered. WHAT??

Nafia's eyes was teary right now and she doesn't know what to say. She felt really sad of what had happened. At the same time, she also feel like want to punch that arrogant dancer of Super Junior. But, she can't. She works under SM. And now, tears flowed down on Fia's cheek. She was really ashamed and decided to go from there.

Before she could do that, Siwon come up to her. "Yahh, are you okay?" he asked with a gentleman voice that can melt every girls' heart in the world. Not enough of that, Siwon wipes Fia's cheeck with his hand.

(Nafia's POV)

Haaaa, this oppa is totally opposite than that oppa. He was so gentleman and caring. But, is this real? Siwon oppa is holding my cheek right now?! Wow, yes, it is real! Huh, oppa oppa..What a nice horse are you. Suddenly, the voice come from the back of Siwon.

"Yahh, yahh.. What are you doing with that cry baby, huh?!" Hae chaff. "What?! He called me a cry baby? Just wait and see, Fishy oppa!" Fia thought. "Come here, Wonnie. Come with me." Donghae whined like a baby to Siwon. Actually, it's kinda cute of him. Now, i remember. There's Sihae couple right? No wonder that Hae oppa seems so jealous when Siwon comforted me just now. Hurm, both of them is so cute. And, yes! It's an opposite attraction.

Donghae then hold Siwon's hand and walk together to meet Soo Man and left me there all alone. I'm curious. When he's with Siwon, he's very soft and kind of girly. No yelling at all. Urgh, change overnight! Ok, enough of Sihae couple. Now, i've to finish my design for SHINee oppa soon.