An Interesting Advertisement

Lucky or Unlucky

(Nafia's POV)

The next day of school has come. I do my usual routine. Right after my Korean class end, I go to my locker. I currently took a Korean class. There, I learn about the Korean languange, culture and artists. I love their culture. And i'd love to meet K-Pop artist that really popular all around the world.

Other thank Korean class, i took fashion, modelling and drama classes. Also not forget about the music class. I love playing piano, violin, guitar and drum. Before this, i travel to many country such as Japan, China, London, Malaysia to compete for my music talent.

When I want to go to my locker, I's stopped by an advertisement. The advertisement is about a fashion design. There is a company, not knowing the name, would like to find a talented fashion designer to design the clothes for their artists. I'd love to design clothes very much. The competition is open for all people around the world.

I asked a permission from my family. And my family agreed with it. So, i go to the competition place and i shock! There are many people to compete with me. These people are only from Paris. Not added with other country. I am very scared if I lose at this first stage.

The competition begin. I make a lot of designs. I make them seriously and beautifully. And last, I was selected to go for the next stage. The next stage is in Singapore. I go there and thanks God, I manage to go to the final and difficult stage. The final stage is in Australia.

The happiest moment in my life, I win for the final stage! I was happy overload and my parents also happy with my success. Also my girls, teachers and my Afman.

Later that day of glory, I get a call from that company. The call is from Korea. I was shocked when I know the caller is Lee Soo Man. Am I dreaming??? NO, it is reality ! At first, I kinda scared and I imune with it for a few minutes later. Soo Man wants me to go and stay in Korea to make design for his 3 groups of artists, which are Super Junior, Snsd, and SHINee.