The Departure

Lucky or Unlucky

*written in Nafia's pov*

Hmm, the day's arrived now. Today, i'll take a flight to go to Korea. And, guess what? Soo Man said that he'll fetch me right after i arrived in Korea by his own. Ouhh, lucky me! kekekeke.. My parents and girls come to the airport to see me off to Korean. But, wait up! Where's my boyfriend? Didn't he wanna see me off? Did he sad to see me leaving? Did he angry or did he has a problem? At least, please call me and say goodbye. Haishh, i wanna wait for him.

No one's POV

A flight to Korea will depart in 10 minutes more. So, people who will take this flight shoul been prepared now. Thank you.

(Afman's POV)

Haiissshhh, i'll be late to see Fia ! This road is totally . The traffic jam yet! Urrrgggghhhh..

(Nafia's POV)

Hah? another 10 minutes? Where the hell is he right now?! "Fia, it's okay, relax ok?? He'll arrive soon", my friend comfort me. "FIA!" the voice come from my back. I turned around and thank God, it's my BF. Afman, what take you so long to come here? "I'm Sorry, the road is jammed", he said. It's okay, at least you are here to see me before I off to Korea.

Korea's flight now! So, i think i should go now, guys. Hope to see you guys soon. I'm surely will miss you all. Bye. Don't forget to visit me, mom!

Everybody's POV

Allright, Fia.Bye2.