The Story BEGINS !

Lucky or Unlucky

A journey to Korea took a long time to arrive. Finally, i arrived in Korea. I got out from the aeroplane and saw someone was holding my name on the paper. He's actually Soo Man. He promised me that he 'll fetch me as soon I arrived here. "So, you are Nafia, right?", asked Soo Man. "Ne, Nafia imnida", i said to him. "Now, let's go to my company to meet my artists.The've wait for you", he said. Ahh, jinja??! I asked. Dae, he nods.

Finally i arrived at the SM Entertainment. The company is as big as a hotel. Then, we entered the company together and went to his collosal office. I feel like in the dreamland because there are Suju, SNSD and SHINee right in front of my eyes. Wahhh..I controlled myself not to be too excited.

"annyeonghaseyo, Nafia..mida!", i introduced myself. You guys can call me Fia. I'm your new fashion designer. Nice to meet you. "annyeonghaseyo, urineun So Nyuh Shi Dae(SNSD)", snsd's members introduced. Then, here come voice ; "annyeonghaseyo Fia, SHINee imnida!" shinee's members introduced themselves one by one by raised their hands and fists. Here come SJ's time to introduce themselves. "Annyeonghaseyo, urineun Super Juni-or yo !", they said. "Hye Fia", they add.

I noticed there's no Donghae and Siwon oppa. Where are both of them?? i asked. Then, SJ's angelic leader, Leeteuk said," They're filming Skip Beat in Taiwan. Ahhh, i see...Ok then. He add later, they'll come back tomorrow. Ok then ! I said.

I was brought by the assistant to my room. "This is your room and you're the luckiest person, you know??", said the assistant. But, why? I don't understand. Then, i opened the door with the key that have been given to me by the assistant. I entered the room and my eyes were feast by the beauty and the spaciousness of the room. WOW, it's like a hotel even it's a room. Now, i understand why the assistant said like that earlier.

I laid my body on the big and soft bed in the air-conditioned room like hotel. I felt very happy and lucky. But, tomorrow i'll have to design clothes for the popular artists. Hmm, cannot wait to start my works tomorrow.