Right decision or not?

Lucky or Unlucky

(Nafia's POV)

I get that invitation and ask permission again from my parents to stay in Korea. My parents easily agreed because they knew that I can take care of myself there. Well, of course! FYI, I'm 20 years old now!

(Zack's POV)

Fia, pack your things carefully and if you want something there, just buy it using my credit card, okay? "yes, dad and thanks!", Nafia said. And if we have time, we'll go to Korea to visit you, okayy??

(Nafia's POV)

"Okayy??", asked Mr. Zack. Okay, dad..I'd love to if you guys can pay me a visit. Thanks.. I go to college to tell about my departure to Korea next week to my girls. They were very sad and not letting me go at first. But, lasty they agreed with my decision. I go to find my precious lover. I try to find him for the whole school but i stil can't find him. *sigh*

(Afman's POV)

"Do you know that Nafia will go to Korea next week??" asked his friend. Those words is still in my messy mind right now. AISHHHH, did Nafia really wanna go there?? She can't leave me here alone! Aniyaa, don't go please.... "There you are!" Suddenly, i heard a voice from my back. It's Nafia !

(Nafia's POV)

Hey sweetheart! I see my lover's sad face and he is pouting right now. OMO, so cute! But, whyy?? Did he know about that Korea thingy? Or else? Yeobo, waeyo??? "You asked me why??" he kinda yelled at me. I was shocked. OUHH, you knew about it, don't you?

"YES, I KNEW 'BOUT IT!" he said. I was shut by his words and i feel like crying. He saw my tears down. "Fia~ahh, mianhae", he try to comforted me back. "it's okay". I should be the one that apologizing, not you. I'm not telling you that i'll go to korea and my departure time and so.........My mouth was shut by his peck on my lips.

(Afman's POV)

It's okay, hunnie. You can go there. But promise me that you'll take care of yourself there. I can't take care of you anymore there. Anyway, i don't have enough money only to go for a holiday, okayy? "yes, darling", i said. I send her home and give her soft peck on her white cheek. She looked so happy. Then, i ride home. My fellings is mixed right now. I'm happy to see her happy but in the same time, i'm sad when i know that she will be far away from me after this. Haishh, it,s okay. Things will get better tomorrow !