Now We Know !

Lucky or Unlucky

Sihae continue to walk and now they bump into Soo Man who is trying meet them up. He want to see what had happened earlier when Donghae yelling. But, he couldn't make it. He was too busy in his office just now. "Ouch, yet another time", said Donghae. "Be relaxed, ok?", calm Siwon while rub his hand on Hae's chest. "ok, ok, I relaxed", said Donghae.

"Hah, here you guys! Have you met your new fashion designer?" asked the older man. "Nope", said both of them. Well, is it a girl or a boy? Where is she/he anyway? What's is the designer's name? And please tell us. "You've to rest first and I'll meet you guys up together this evening. Be sure to meet me at my office at 3 evening, ok?" asked Soo Man. Ok boss, both og them leaving off to their dorm.

 

Ting tong!!! "Who's that?", asked Teuk. "Sihae're here", said Donghae. They entered the dorm and about to go to their room but were stopped by Kyuhyun. "Hyung, how are you? We are fine and what about your game?" Siwon asked. Everything is allright and yet I won all the game! "Such a GameKyu", muttered Donghae. They continue their walk and entered the room. They took a shower and dressed up. They get out from the room and hang out with the members.

"Yahh, Hae~ahh, have you meet our fashion designer?" asked Hyuk. "Not yet, he replied. "Soo Man-sshi will meet us up this evening at 3", Siwon said. "Aaaaahhh, she's nice. And friendly too.", confessed Henry. "WHAT? SHE? It's mean that she's a girl!' Hae shouted. Yes, babo~ya, Siwon muttered. "Well, you have to meet her, she's great designer too!", praised Ryeowook. "ah, jinja? Well, it's nice that we'll meet her." Siwon said with a smile. "Yeah, whatever", Donghae said with an annoying voice.

(Nafia's POV)

Well, there's another 10 clothes to design and guess what? I'm not losing the idea yet! ouh, how great I am! Hahahaha. I'm sort of really happy with this interesting work. The salary is also worth me. I can go shoping after the end of the year, yay! I'm talking alone with my feelings. Then the uncle's voice cracked me up. "Fia, how's your work?' Actually, it's Soo Man. Ok and great, i think. I showed him the complete designs and he says that he want to show it to his tailor to sew them up. Well, today I have to meet Siwon and Donghae oppa. But, I already meet them but yes. In unintentional situation. And I didn't have chance even to introduce myself to them. Hae oppa is the cause of that! Hais, that artist, really annoying. After I curse him, I continue my work. Then, the assistant named Mr. Park asked me to finish my work and have a rest.

(Siwon's POV)

Hyung, let's go to Soo Man-sshi's office. We have too meet that fashion designer girl. "Aissh, Wonnie, I'm lazy to go" whined Donghae. Hyung, don't be like this, come on. We'll be late. Or do you want me to carry you, huh? "I'd love to!", Donghae said with a wink. Aish, this spoiled hyung. "Only to you, my Won", Donghae whisper. Donghae stay still until I decided to carry him out of the room like bride style. I see Donghae giggle and whining like a baby. Having fun, ne? "yes, totally!", he said. Right after they get out from their room, Siwon make Donghae get down from his arm. And they get out from the dorm to meet the new fashion designer.

Meanwhile at Fia's work room...

Ha, complete my work! I'm gonna go back to my room and have a rest, i think. Before that, I check all the design that I've made. I think they were suitable for SHINee members. There are a few of hot and y design, cool and gentleman design. Also a cute and childish design. These designs are for their debut in Japan. A lot of songs and clothes they will change into for each of their songs.

I go to my room and about 10 minutes, finally I arrived there. Wahh, time to rest for a while. I took a bath and dressed up as usual. Not so formal and only wearing a long jeans, short-sleeve pink shirt and put on some eyeliner along with powder. Yeah, this is me! I took my earphone and listen to the music in my Android. Marry you in my track right now. I listen to it and almost fall asleep until there's a knock on the door. Aisshh, really disturbing. Who's that?, I asked. "It's us", Soo Man said. US?! What? He said "it's us" all alone but still using US? Ah, whatever. I got up, opened the door and guess what?! There're Soo Man-sshi, Siwon oppa and Donghae oppa.

Firstly, it's funny to see Donghae's face. He was totally shocked and dumbfounded. But, oppose of that, Siwon just smile wave his hand at me. Not to forget, the prince charming wave-style. Remember, the three hand? Yes, like that. "Ok, now. So, this is your new fashion designer. "Fia, introduce yourself please", said Soo Man.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Nafia imnida. You guys can call me Fia. I'm from Paris. Glad to see and know you guys." I said with an angelic smile. "Ouh, hye Fia. Nice to meet you too. And I think we have to know each other in the future. Well, yeah. You're our fashion designer, right?" said Siwon with a smile too and shake my hand. Donghae still stay still and don't know how and what to say to me. He's not even look at me. Shy Hae oppa, huh? I said with a smirk. He was so ashamed of me and cover his face with his hand. This is because he had scolded and yelled at me until my eyes were teary. And he knew that I'll not forget about that incident.

"I got to go, have some works to do. So, get to know each other well, ok?", Soo Man asked permission to go. "Ok then", I said with Siwon. After Soo Man's going, we didn't have conversation other than smiling at each other. Believe me, it's an awkward moment ! I want to tease Donghae so I asked him, " Siwon oppa, why is your Fishy so quiet? Is he a shy boy, oh so sweet!

Donghae heard this and want to scold me again. But, he was stopped by Siwon. "Relax, Hae, she's joking around, he said. Woohhhooo, try to yell at me again, huh? I chuckle. Hearing this, Donghae cover his face with his hand and lay his face on Siwon's chest. Siwon just Hae's hair gently. Me, seeing it.. Kinda cute and adorable these two !

After a few minutes we talk and Donghae still stay quiet, Siwon's phone rang. He was about to go to somewhere. Maybe a meeting with his old friend. Then, he asked permission from me to leave. But, he didn't bring along his Fishy. So, that Fishy have to stay with me. "Don't be naughty and don't try to seduce her, ok?" Siwon said. "Allright, dear," finally he talked.