10

Home Of The Lost: Fix Me

Su Min's eyes widened as they touched their lips, leaving a warm feeling in both of them. Surprised and confused, she stood stiffly for an amount of time, enough for him to deepen the kiss, placing his hand around her waist, which suddenly pressed her close, but gently enough so he wouldn't hurt her. Her heart fluttered and she didn't know why, causing more fear to rise in her chest.

Why was he kissing her? Why was he like that?

What was he doing?

He didn't want this moment to end. He didn't want to let her go and he didn't want to go back to reality. Was it all a mistake? If it was, then why was he still kissing her? Why wouldn't he back away? This wasn't the time for that, he was supposed to take care of her. He was supposed to be her support, her knight.

And he felt regret.

He regretted his action, he regretted his moment of weakness and mostly, he regretted that he was the cause of her puzzled look. He didn't even know how and when had he ended the kiss, but there he was, staring at her as she stared back.

There they were, a day after her miscarriage, sharing a kiss, a kiss that he forced her into.

What confused him the most was that she pulled him back, this time her lips attacking his.

With eyes opened wide, he tried to assimilate if this was a dream, an illusion, or something else as unreal. But it wasn't, and there he was, kissing her back.

And there she was, feeling safe.

A couple of days later, Su Min got discharged from the hospital with Kai helping her in going home. They didn't speak about Sehun's sudden visit, nor about the kiss that followed after he walked away. She didn't bring it up and Kai didn't dare to ask.

Seeing her how she stared at the view through the window of the car, he couldn't help but crack a soft smile as they waited for the green light to follow.

"Thank you." She muttered suddenly, her eyes still glued to the view in front of her. Kai nodded, "Always."

He opened the door to her apartment and waited for her to step inside, only to follow her in. "Are you going to be alright? Should I..." He saw her shake her head, giving him a soft smile in the mean time. Nodding, he walked to the door, his hand hesitatingly going for the knob, until it stopped in mid air. "We need to talk." He breathed out as he spoke, air suddenly leaving his lungs. Turning around, he caught her gaze, giving her a serious look.

"I'm sorry I kissed you like that." He spoke and saw her tense up. "But you kissed me as well." He stated, watching as her gaze dropped. Walking back to her, his fingers traveled to her chin, raising it up, gently forcing her to look at him again.

"You are weak, I know that you are confused right now." He whispered softly, unknowingly causing a flutter run through her body. "I meant to kiss you, even if it was in a sudden." He continued, giving her a slight shock. He smiled. "But I don't want to force you." His hand moved to her cheek, caressing it softly, causing a soft blush to appear on her cheeks.

"You fixed me." Suddenly, she found herself in his embrace, with his voice echoing in her mind. Taking a deep breath in, he smiled. "Now it's my turn to fix you and I will not back away."

The next thing she knew, she was clinging on his embrace, tears running down her face as he comforted her.

I know, it's short. Would you believe me if I say that tje next one will be longer? I sure hope so :D

This is a weird moment to write about and that's why it was short. I will definitely write more next time ;)

New Story/One-Shot/Depends on you: