08

Home Of The Lost: Fix Me

CHAPTER 08

"Sehun... needs you..." Sehun could only hear parts of what Kai was saying. How could he? He was feeling sick. His lips and throat were dry, with his eyes showing a dark red shade. He didn't know where he was, or what was happening. He was just...there.

Kai sighed. If Sehun was going to be like that, how should he feel? He shook his head, giving up on his tries to wake Sehun up from his mental nightmare, deciding to walk closer to the glass doors that divided him from her. It had been three hours and no one told them anything. They just walked out and in the operating room, completely ignoring their presence, as if they were ghosts. Which he believed they were as he met again with the glass' reflection. They looked awful.

Looking over to Sehun, Kai noticed that he was sitting in the same position he had taken when he collapsed. For a second there, he took pity on him. He lost his child after all, not many people can endure the pain. Gulping Kai closed his eyes. He just hoped that they didn't lose her as well, because somehow, even though he didn't know why, he felt that he would have a hard time in coping, if so.

"She will be alright." Sehun spoke slowly, his voice coming out as a dry whisper. Kai nodded. Yes, she had to.

Stepping back from the door, Kai widened eyes as he met gazes with the doctor. Without realizing how fast Sehun had managed to get up, he kept his attention at the opening doors, from where the medic walked out, removing his mask. "How..." Sehun spoke out, his eyes widening. He was scared, they both were.

The surgeon nodded, giving them a soft smile. "She will be fine. Because she had lost a lot of blood, she may have trouble in waking up, but this will be easily handled." His hand traveled to Sehun's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze. "You have to take care that your wife isn't exposed to emotional harm. Her condition is fragile and can be easily worsened."

Kai nodded instead of Sehun, who had fell in his trance again. Watching as the doctor slowly moved to the reception, taking a pile of documents in his hands, he turned to Sehun. Looking at him, he watched as Sehun's eyes traveled up, slowly, until they finally met his. "I..."

"It was an accident. You aren't at fault." Kai spoke coldly, only to turn around, before Sehun could respond. Watching as the doors opened again, he waited for Su Min to go out, his heart beat racing faster and faster with each step forward that the nurse, who had been pushing her carriage, had taken.

Smiling, he felt how every one of his worries dropped on the ground once he laid his eyes on her. She was there, she was... She was alive.

Kai and Sehun followed the nurse to Su Min's room and as soon as they reached the door, Sehun stopped. Turning around to ask him what was wrong, Kai's mouth only remained slightly open as he saw his expression.

Shaking his head, Sehun let a tear fall down his eyes, rolling down his pale, lifeless cheek. "I can't face her." He saw another tear fall down and then another, until the red in his eyes reappeared. Kai sighed. "Yes, you shouldn't." Admitting the truth in his words, Kai opened the door to her room, leaving Sehun in the hallway. He didn't try to understand him, because he knew that he would fail in doing so. Or just go insane while trying.

He didn't even realise that he was still with the same bloody shirt, he had on last night. What would she do if she saw his spot? Would she get scared?

Running a hand trough his messy hair, he bit his lip as he tried to cover it with his coat. Sighing, his hand dropped to his thigh, realising that there was no way how, without actually just taking it off. He shook his head as he fixed his gaze on Namsan Tower. This wasn't the time to strip . This was really not the time.

"Turn around. I know that you have blood on your shirt." Kai turned around, moving his gaze from the view through the window to her. "Su Min!" He almost shouted as he marched to her bed, instantly falling on his knees beside her. Grabbing her hand, he took it in his grip, giving it a tight squeeze. She smiled weakly. "How is the baby?" She asked, only for her smile to disappear in a sudden. Dropping her gaze, she sighed. "Don't answer that." She muttered as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Kai frowned as he leaned closer to her, reaching for her with his finger. Focusing on the tear, he wiped it away, carefully, with his finger, placing his hand on her cheek. As he rubbed his thumb across her cheekbone, he saw her close her eyes, showing a sad, but relaxed smile. "Thank you for being here. Thank you... for being here, Kai." She muttered, unconsciously leaning forward his touch.

Kai watched as she did that and in that moment, just in a brief second, he felt how he fell in love. And even though he still did not know what love was, he felt the need to find out, with her.

Sehun screamed at his reflection as his fist smashed the glass, tearing it into pieces. Ignoring the blood that rushed down his arm, he cried desperately, shouting out Su Min's name all over and over again. "Please forgive me." He cried as he glanced at a piece from the mirror that still hung from the frame. Smashing it with his fist again, he watched as the pieces fell down into the sink, gathering to form a crooked image of his face.

The irony, that was exactly how he felt.

Crooked.

-

So yeah, I hope you liked it ^^ 

NEWS, PEOPLE!

I opened a Graphic and Review Shop. (GraphicS and Review, Graphic and ReviewS, how do you write this... o.O Oh the irony xD)

I actually didn't think that I would get such an amazing staff and also requests on the first day o.O

You can check it out, if you want to. Just click on the image below! ^^

Again, comments, please ;]]