09

Home Of The Lost: Fix Me

 "At least have one bite." Kai felt as if he spoke to a wall, as she didn't even bother to look up. With his hand tightening its grip around the fork filled with food, he reached it out closer to , trying to get her attention. None received. Kai sighed.  Even though this was his fifth try today, Su Min firmly refused to eat.

It all happened so suddenly, long before Kai could even realise it. She had been in the hospital for a day and a half now and he thought that she would skip the suffering part.

He mentally cursed at himself. What was he thinking? She just lost her child, there was no way he could understand how she felt. There was no way in which he could make her forget, as well. A mother just lost her child. Even if he was suffering with her, even if he didn't show it, wanting to be strong in front of her, he couldn't understand how she felt. How could he? This was a feeling only a mother would imagine. But did that make him a bad person? Was he wrong for not trying to understand her? He hoped not. His only job in that moment, was to fix her, because, if he didn't, he wouldn't be able to live with himself later on.

He didn't even realise that they were that close. Was he even in love? Was he really feeling those kind of feelings? Were his feelings true? Or was he just influenced by the moment they shared? He didn't know. He didn't want to know, at least not right now. Shaking off his unpleasant thoughts, he continued in trying to make her eat.

"Do you want anything?"

"You should go." She muttered softly as her eyes traveled to the window. Kai's eyes widened at first, but after a moment of realization, his face relaxed, his lips forming a slight frown. This was not the thing he wanted to hear when she would first speak today. "Talk to me, Su Min." He walked to her. Grabbing her hand, he felt how cold it was, making his heart ache. "Please, tell me what you have on your mind." A tear fell of her cheek as he spoke, leaving him  confused. Was she hurt? Was she feeling physical pain? What was wrong and why didn't she tell him?

Cracking a soft smile, she sighed. "I will be alright soon, just, please..." The corner of twitched and her eyes filled in with tears. "Please, please leave me for now." He felt as her voice struggled to stay calm and tried to comfort her more, by squeezing her hand. "I am here, with you. You don't need to..."

"Please leave me alone, just for an hour." She begged and he found himself unable to disobey. How could he? She was literally begging him to do so.

Helpless, he stood up and walked to the door. "I will come again." He sighed and left, leaving her alone. As soon as he went outside of the hospital, he decided to go home, to get a shower. And some clean clothes, he needed a white shirt, not a bloody one.

A couple of hours after Kai left, someone else found his way to Su Min's room, only to stand in front of it for twenty minutes. Wearing sunglasses and a black hat, he couldn't hide the negative energy around him as he recalled that night. Sehun hesitated as he walked do the door, raising his hand, ready to knock. He had escaped the media outside of his house, but wasn't exactly sure if he was able to hide from them. The last thing he needed was media crashing on Su Min. It wasn't enough that he left her, killed their baby, but this as well?

Hitting the door with his knuckles three times, he moved his finger to the handle, pressing it softly. Breathing in, he walked in, trying to contain his emotions.

They met gazes as soon as he walked in. While his heart's pace fastened, she just kept silent. "Su Min..." He spoke, his left hand's grip tightening around the flowers that he bought for her. "I..." He couldn't even form a descent sentence, without feeling as her gaze burnt him. He felt difficulty even in breathing, so how could he face her?

"Please leave." As if this was the only thing she repeated today. As if no one heard her at all, as if no one understood her. She didn't have the strength to argue and maybe that was why her voice sounded so distant and weak.

"I need to talk to you." He took off the hat and sunglasses, his face showing a painful frown. He was in pain as well. And maybe, just maybe in bigger one, since the pain of guilt was an awful thing.

"I really don't want to see you." A tear fell down her cheek as she tried not to break down.

"I never meant to leave you, I never meant to hurt you like this..."

"Liar!" She screamed bringing more tears. He stared at her, shocked and hurt. Sehun had just realized how much he had changed her. He now understood how much he had hurt her.

"Sehun-ssi, Su Min is not well, please," Kai walked in only to stand between them. "I know that you need to talk, but..." Glancing at her, he sighed. "Please, leave." He spoke softly, turning to her. Falling on his knees, he grabbed her hand, meeting her eyes with his.

He didn't even notice when Sehun had left the room, after leaving the flowers on the table. Kai just kept his gaze on her as he felt how she desperately needed a knight at that moment. "You can always trust me, because I will never deceive you." And maybe it was a mistake, or maybe not, but as he leaned forward and placed his lips on hers, he felt it for sure. Maybe it was a mistake in deepening the kiss, but he didn't think about that right now.

His doubts could go away now, since he saw that his love for her was real.

--

So I am finishing "Pretend You Love Me" this week, + I am actually really stressed... So yeah... Daebak xD On top of all, I have requests in the shop. Waaa, I don't know what I would have done without the other girls xD 

Seriously, comments. This shows me what you think about everything.