Yunho is such a tease!

Unexpected love

' Here, this time change into  a shirt, & this time I found the one which doesn't fit me anymore, I bet this will do, go',  yunho pushed jaejoong towards the bathroom, & took the jacket & jersey from his hand, & threw them near his bed.

When for the second time jaejoong emerged from the bathroom, yunho turned around & sighed happily.

'Finally', he said, standing in front of jaejoong.

' Yeah, finally, it felt like I was doing a fashion show or something, changing into different sets of clothes, eventhough it is a bit big, but it'll do', Jaejoong said playing with the hem of the long maroon shirt , which ended slightly above his mid-thigh.

The arm- cuffs of the shirt slid till his palms , & he kept tugging them up.

yunho stopped his hands from tugging,' wait ', he said.

He walked more closer & started rolling the cuffs up till it ended towards jaejoong's elbow, he did the same thing with the other arm.

When yunho walked into his personal space, jaejoong forgot to breathe for a fraction of second.

It was all overwhelming, his mind was clouded by yunho's unique scent , his heart beating erratingly against his ribcage, he feared that yunho might hear his erratic heartbeat.

The place where his long fingers made contact with his skin, tingled, it made him fell all jittery , his breathing laboured, when yunho's hands advanced towards the collar of the shirt, arranging it , the light touch on his neck was enough for his legs to give out, but he held himself steady, fortunately yunho didn't recognize any of his struggle, or the effect he had on jaejoong, or else he would've teased jaejoong, he was sure of it.

He just stood there, letting yunho's ministrations send tingles to his heart.

jaejoong was so engrossed in his thoughts that when yunho's hands came to his waist, he yelped & pulled back, his face red as hot iron.

' What? ', asked yunho confused, but when he saw jaejoong's red face, he smirked & advanced towards jaejoong.

Yunho took one step ahead, & jaejoong took one step back simultaneously.

' what did you think I was doing jaejoong? Is your mind sinking in the same gutter as my mom's ? oh you naughty little guy', he slithered towards jaejoong like a predator advancing towards it's prey.

That statement had him go more red due to shame, if that was even possible, he just looked down at his feet, when his back collided with the wall.

Yunho once again stood face to face with him & placed his hands on Jaejoong's waist.

Jaejoong gasped inaudibly & looked bewilderly at yunho.

He looked like a deer caught in headlights, his big eyes wide with surprise, his lips opening & closing like a fish, his eyes wandering on yunho's face like searching for something .

Yunho almost laughed at the cute expression, this guy was so naive, he looked so scared, & yunho almost pinched his cheeks , almost.

yunho circled his arms around his waist, when his hands were on the small back of jaejoong's, he leaned even closer, so that his lips were near jaejoong's ear, he held the hem of his shirt , lifted it up & next he did something which had jaejoong stunned for a minute till realization hit him.

He was ready to shout profanities at yunho or even push him away, when he was stunned by yunho's action.

Yunho had just lifted up his shirt & tucked it in his pants, not really sneaking his hands inside the pants but just tucked them lightly above the belt loop.

Jaejoong released the breath he didn't know he was holding.

' What were you expecting?', breathed yunho in his ear.

The hot breath sending tingles down his spine ten fold, the ears  were always his weak point, he shuddered due to the impact, which did not go unnoticed by yunho, who smiled to himself.

yunho leaned back to look at the red face.

Jaejoong was nibbling on his bottom lip, his face felt hot, he just wanted to get out of there, this was so embarrasing.

When yunho saw embarrased jaejoong, he started laughing at him , it was so hilarious, ' Yah, do you wish to have another red mark on your foot?', fumed jaejoong.

' Haha, you should look at your, you look like an overly- ripen tomato,haha', he said in between laughs , pointing towards his face.

' You just wait, maybe it's not your feet but your face this time , which will carry a red mark', said jaejoong as cracked his knuckles & started chasing behind yunho.

Yunho who was cackling soon started running, his laughter never ceasing.

Mr. Jung who was surfing through the t.v. , looked at the two running back & forth from kitchen to livingroom back to the room , somewhere in the middle even he was confused as to who was chasing whom.

They didn't even notice his presence in the livingroom.

He just laughed looking at them , they were such a kids, kids at heart.

And thus the house had once again changed from, silent to lively.

Change was good, it was nice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I was supposed 2 introduce 2 new charcters in dis chap, bt once I start writing it just goes on increasing............too lengthy.

I don't knw maybe next chap not so sure..........how did u like yun being a tease ?