Mr.Jung & the not so stranger!

Unexpected love

When they finally noticed Yunho's dad's presence in the living room, they both stopped abruptly, still trying to  catch their breaths, Yunho walked to his dad with jaejong in tow,' Hey dad', he greeted.

Jaejoong tried making himself look presentable enough, so he carded hands through his hair desperately trying to make them look less disheaveled, & smoothed down the wrinkles on the shirt, he bowed down respectfully, Oh Good evening ,Sir, sorry for the mishap earlier, we didn't notice your presence, my apologies for my rude behaviour '.

' Haha, kid, you don't have to talk to me like I'm some great nobleman , you can address me as uncle, & for the earlier mishap, I'm not one bit offended, come here take a seat', said Mr. Jung pointing towards the arm chair to his side.

Jaejoong took the seat quietely, & turned to Mr. Jung when he asked him a question,' So you are in yunho's classmate?'.

Jaejoong nodded in affirmation.

' What is your major, son?'.

' Music, sir '.

' Oh, so do you compose songs or something?', asked Mr. Jung mildly interested.

' Well, I do compose, or write songs sometimes, but I mainly sing', said jaejoong.

' Oh , right, right, you must sound heavenly then', chuckled Mr. Jung.

Jaejoong smiled shyly & shook his head,' There are really good singers out there , other than me in our faculty'.

' Why don't you wait for dinner, it's almost done', said Mrs. jung as she too accompanied them in the livingroom.

' Ah, no, actually I've to go, one of my assignment is pending, I've to report to the teacher tomorrow of it's general progress, so I've to go, & i know my brother won't help my mother, so I've to help her a bit in the kitchen, & it's getting late', he said as he stood up & bowed to both of Yunho's parents.

' Wah, you even help your mother in the kitchen, I wonder why I didn't have a son like you', joked Mrs. Jung & yunho tsked.

He grabbed his bag, & walked towards the front door,' Thanks for the shirt, I'll be sure to return it', he said to yunho with a wave of hand.

' Go see him to the door', said Mr. Jung.

Yunho strode over to the front door & Mrs. Jung followed the suit,' no worries don't push yourself for returning the shirt & good luck with the assignment', said yunho, & jaejoong nodded gratefully.

' I'm sorry to reject your offer, some other time hopefully', he said to Mrs. Jung.

' Nah, it's totally fine, but do come visit sometimes, I get a bit lonely in this house , when they both are out', smiled Mrs. Jung.

Jaejoong waved to both of them & skipped to the gate, but stopped when he heard someone calling him, he turned back to find yunho running towards him,' Sorry about earlier', started yunho, & he recognised by the frown on other's face that he was confused as to why he was apologising,' you know, my mom, she tends to get---like that--it's just ', blabbered yunho.

Jaejoong laughed & placed his hand on yunho's arm, shaking his head,' It's absolutely fine, actually i'm kinda used to it, I've an elder brother back at home, & believe me when I say he's just like your mom, he likes to tease me & say most disbelieving things, so it doesn't matter'.

When jaejoong started walking towards the gate , he saw yunho tagging along with him,' what are you doing?', he asked turning towards yunho.

' I'm seeing you out', grinned yunho, showing his set of pearly, white , straight line of teeth, & Jaejoong swooned over the sight, he was practically staring at yunho's mouth, so when he realised it, he blushed hard, & looked down.

' You don't have to see me till the gate, now go ,shoo', he said pushing yunho towards the house, in an effort to not let yunho see his blushing face.

' What am I your neighbourhood dog, so you are shooing me?', mock glared yunho.

And jaejoong laughed & skipped to the gate & shouted in a sing-song voice,' Maybe'.

Yunho stood there watching him skip to the gate, & out of the compound, he shook his head ,whilst smiling, & went inside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaejoong had a huge smile on his face, as he was skipping down the lane, singing aloud.

He heard someone calling his name, he stopped abruptly, & turned around , he saw a guy of same height as his, & also same school uniform, he frowned as he saw the guy running towards him, he didn't recognise him, he was sure he had never seen him before, but the guy seemed to know him, because hell he had a huge smile on his face, it was so bright that it would put even sun to shame.

Jaejoong noticed he had brown shoulder length hair, which were wavy & looked really soft, he had beautiful brown eyes, same shade as his hair, he had a really nice smile, he was not too built, but he knew his body was filled in all right places.All in all the guy was handsome.

The guy catched his breath, & looked at him,' You're Jaejoong right?', he asked still with a smile on his face.

Jaejoong nodded dumbly,& when he was about to open his mouth, the stranger continued,' Oh God, I knew it was you, I saw your performance at the last festival, & I just got hooked to your voice, I saw you many times in the campus, but could never approach you, but fancy meeting you here, do you live around here?', he asked looking around as if there was a signpost with jaejoong's name on it, near some house.

' Yeah, I live just down the lane, the flesh-tint colour house right there', he said pointing towards his house, uncertainly.

' Wow, I live just across the street', he said pointing towards the blue house.

' Oh', exclaimed jaejoong.

' Sorry, but I don't recognise you, who are you?', asked jaejoong turning to look at the other guy.

' Oh, I'm sorry, I'm such a fool i forgot to introduce myself, I'm Donghae, Lee Donghae', he said proceeding his hand for a hand shake.

Jaejoong gasped, & shook his hand vigourously,' You're Lee Donghae, wow, I had only heard about you, & about your dance moves, but unfortunately I never got the chance to watch any of your dances before', he said sounding really apologetic.

' Well, you don't have to feel so sad about that anymore, because you can watch me practise with my group , they are much much better than me, you should come watch sometime', he said.

' I will surely', said jaejoong.

' Good', said Donghae & tugged at his arm to make him start walking towards their houses.

' I actually watched this one guy named, Eunhyuk's dance before, & I truly loved it', said jaejoong starting a conversation.

Donghae nodded in acknowledgement,' Yeah, he is good, too good, but yunho has got moves too, he is one of the best, no scratch that, he is the best, in our group & whole department too'.

Jaejoong didn't say anything.

' Oh, by the way what are you wearing, where's your uniform shirt?', asked donghae.

' Oh , that, it's a long story, I'll tell you some other time, either ways we are here', he said stopping in front of his house.

' Ok , bye, see you at school', chided donghae.

' bye', waved jaejoong.

He saw donghae waving back , he smiled & went inside through the gate when he saw the other guy almost reach his house.

He closed the gate, when he felt his cellphone buzz in his pant pocket, indicating an incoming message.

He retrieved the the phone, & saw that it was from an unknown number, he opened the message.

BTW, you look really good in that maroon shirt :)

                                              - FYI if u r wondering ,it's Donghae ;P

And he laughed at the cute & silly message, how did he even managed to get his number, & from whom?

well Thnx a lot.......maybe ;P

                               -FYI I wasn't wondering.

He replied , & poked his head out of the gate peering towards donghae's house & sure enough he saw, the other guy smiling at him. And he too smiled & waved.

What Jaejoong didn't notice was someone else peeking out from the window,behind him & observing all exchange, & smiling cynically.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Don't ask what donghae's doing there in d story, I don't knw why i picked him, or what i'm gonna do with him........we'll see what happens.........hope u enjoyed^ ^