Inside Yunho's room!

Unexpected love

Yunho & jaejoong entered the room, keeping the door open , they didn't want to add to more to the imagination of yunho's mother now, did they?

Jaejoong loked around the room, it was like every normal guy's room, a bit messy, the CD's discarded, a lot of posters pasted on the wall, mainly soccer players, cars, & etc.etc.

To the left of the room, there was a basketball hoop on the wall, just near the bed, typical guy's room, yeah, but it was great, cool, different from his room , he liked it, he for always wanted a cool bedroom too.

While jaejoong was busy admiring yunho's room, yunho plopped himself on his bed & smiled at jaejoong's awe-struck expression.

'I take that from your expression that your room is like, where all walls are pink & there are floral designed sheets, vases & is neat & tidy, isn't it?', asked a very amused yunho.

' The walls are not pink , mind you, nor there are floral designed bedsheets or vases, but yes it is very neat & tidy', huffed jaejoong.

' Haha, atleast one of my assumption was right, haha, Ok, ok I was just kidding', said yunho getting up from the bed whilst laughing , & headed towards his closet.

Jaejoong followed him through his eyes, glaring daggers at his back.

yunho came back with a t-shirt & handed it to jaejoong.

' Here, change into this , & you can return my jacket right now, problem-o-solved ', said yunho.

Jaejoong nodded & shuffled towards another door, which must be the bathroom, since there were only two door in the room, but he stopped when his hand was on the doorknob.

He looked back at yunho & asked,' I can use it, right?'.

' It's all yours'.

After few seconds when jaejoong emerged from the bathroom, just by looking at yunho sighing , he knew what the other was going to say, so he puffed out his cheeks like a fish.

Yunho tsked & muttered under his breath,' Hopeless, hopeless'.

He strode over jaejoong & said,' you look like a hobo in that , are you sure you've enough fats in your body, because all I see is bones & bones'.

Well he did look like an hobo in it, the t-shirt was oversize, the shoulders of the t-shirt drooping, & the t-shirt ended at his mid-thigh.

yunho took Jaejoong's bicep in his hand & squeezed it, seeing if really had any muscles.

Was it even right to call it a bicep?

' Seriously, get yourself checked', said yunho still squeezing his arm, for so called muscles or fats or whatever.

Jaejoong saw red when yunho called him  bony, & nerve of this guy, he was even trying to feel if he had any muscles on his arms.

So jaejoong stomped his foot really hard on yunho's.

yunho abruptly let go of jaejoong's arm  when he felt the jab on his foot , he grunted in pain & drew back from him, holding his foot in his both the hands , hopping on one leg , he sat on the bed caressing the now red skin of his foot.

He looked accusingly at jaejoong,' Why did you do that?'.

When realised what he had done, jaejoong scurried towards yunho & kneeled by the bed , taking yunho's foot in his hand , & massaging the red skin with his fingers lightly.

' I'm really sorry, truly sorry', he said guiltily.

He winced at the bright red patch on other's foot, he must've hit really hard, & he felt really sorry.

What was with him today, he was never the voilent type , but today twice in rage he has done something terrible, & both times to yunho.

But in an effort to pick up his crumbled pride , he said,' But it was not entirely my fault, it your fault too, why did you have to call me bony then?', huffed jaejoong , but fingers never ceasing their movement.

' Well then I'm partly sorry then, I just said that out of concern ', said yunho smiling softly.

Jaejoong looked up & smiled too, a tiny bit of guilt washed out from his system.

' I thought you had some protein- deficiency thing', said yunho.

 To which jaejoong just snorted.

Jaejoong traced the red- mark with his fingers & blew on it .

Goosebumps erupted on yunho's whole body due to the action, he was surprised beyind end, he was sure , his foot must  smell like litter, but jaejoong even went to the extent of taking his nose near his foot, he was touched.

As if reading his thoughts jaejoong said,' don't think that I always take my nose near anybody's feet, I'm a hygenic guy, & your feet doesn't smell that much'.

' I must be special then, I'm honoured', said yunho.

Jaejoong looked up at him with twinkling eyes,' You should be'.

He looked back at yunho's foot.

' If it's burning, do you want me get ice for you?', asked jaejoong softly.

' Oh no ,no, it's perfectly fine, you don't have to do anything', said yunho.

' But I must admit bones hurt more than any muscles', yunho snickered.

Jaejoong laughed & nudged yunho's thigh with his elbow,' Don't they?'.

' Yes they sure do', replied yunho.

And they both ended up laughing.

Mr. Jung arrived just in time to hear loud laughter erupting throughout the house , one which he reconized was of yunho's.

It was pleasant to come home after a chaotic day , & hear the melodious laughter of his son , for whom , he worked so hard for.

The home seemed more lively.

He smiled to himself , entered the kitchen & greeted his wife .

He looked up at yunho's room & said,' I've never heard our house this chirpy ever before, what's up?'.

Mrs. Jung laughed merrily & replied,' Nothing, just the start of something new , I don't know yet too'.

Mr. Jung just shrugged , his wife had wierd ways of explaining things, he headed towards the master bedroom, when another fit of giggles & shouts echoed through the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Oh Yunjae........r so ....so..... so............squashy.......I wanna hug them together:)

More characters coming through...[ drum roll ].....n u r gonna luv 'em more , n when I say more u r definitely gonna luv them.....cause I  <333 them !!!!