The parking lot...

Unexpected love

When he arrived at the parking lot, he was relieved to find Yunho still waiting by his car.

Jaejoong started proceeding towards his direction catching his breath.

But then he realised that Yunho was not alone , someone was with him, some girl was talking to him , &  he was just nodding to whatever she was talking about.

He held a very bored expression , like if he found an opportunity , he will be happy to run away from her rambling.

Jaejoong not wanting to intervene , stood some 10 feet away from them , waiting for them to finish their talking, so he can approach yunho.

Yunho was bored to death , he wasn't even paying attention to what she was rambling about, all he wanted to do was go home , take a good shower, & go to sleep, he'd woken up early that day due to the soccer practise, & he was exhausted.

He tried to look for ways to run from there , without sounding rude, just then he saw Jaejoong some distance away from him drawing invisible circles on the ground by his legs.

This was his chance.

' Hey, Jaejoong, Where were you I was waiting for you?', said yunho as he walked up to him.

Jaejoong looked up & frowned at yunho's relevation, waiting for him?

' Let's go', yunho said & started dragging him by his elbow.

The girl looked irritated to be cut off like that.

While tredging towards her , yunho whispered in his ear,' Play along , don't you dare open your mouth in front of her'.

' But I..I', started jaejoong.

' Sshh.....', hissed yunho.

When they were both in front of her , yunho started ,' Hey, Hyori , let's talk tomorrow, I'm tired now, & I've to drop him off too, so see you', & with that he turned towards his car with jaejoong , without even waiting for her answer.

she stomped out off the parking lot.

As they reached the car , yunho opened the door to the driver side, but from the corner of his eyes he saw jaejoong still rooted to his place.

' What are you doing ,get inside', said yunho.

Jaejoong shook his head & said,' I just came to hand your jacket back , & either ways she's gone so you don't have to take me home,I can go by bus', while removing yunho's jacket.

' Are you going to go back home like that?', said yunho pointing towards his jersey.

When yunho said that, it was then he realised that he still had his jersey on.

' Oh, I'll return this tomorrow , I can come early if you want, you know before your soccer practise starts, & don't worry---', jaejoong's rambling abruptly stopped when he felt a hand on his head, a big hand & warm his mind added, & the fingers threaded through his hair ruffling them , messing them.

' Easy there boy, did I tell you to come early, did I complaint about you having the jacket , I gave it to you on my own will , you can return them tomorrow ', said yunho almost softly.

Jaejoong looked down, he could feel his cheeks warming rather quickly at the gesture, what was happening to him today? Why was acting like a freaking girl in front of yunho?

If he had not been busy hiding his blushing face, he would've retorted to yunho for calling him a boy.

' but you'll get punished for it you know, if you don't have---', mumbled jaejoong.

' I've a solution for that too, so stop torturing that little bird brain of yours, it may burst ', stated yunho.

Jaejoong looked up at him & glared heatedly.

Yunho chuckled lowly & freed the jacket from his hands for second time that day & draped the jacket it on his head.

' Come on', he said urging the other one to get inside the car.

When jaejoong didn't move & opened his mouth to decline the offer , yunho cut him off,' I'm not that bad you know, just because I used dropping you off as an reason to escape her doesn't mean I'll back down on my words'.

' now get in', he urged again.

Jaejoong took hesistant steps , & settled himself into the passanger seat.

Yunho too took the driver seat & started the car.

The car roared to life, & off they were to their destination.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: next chap is going to be fun.................new charcter entering[ drum roll], some1 u all r gonna love I'm sure.........stay tuned ^^