An Avalanche of......?!

Unexpected love

There was a buzz around the whole school. Yunho & Jaejoong were pretty sure it was about them. They walked the hallways ready to face any snide comments thrown their way.

But what they didn't expect was the whole school engrossed in their phones & tabs. They passed the duo as if they didn't exist. As if the morning incidence didn't happen.

' Am I hallucinating or are they really not giving any about us?', Yunho looked around confusedly.

Still there were some who were whispering about them, pointing at them, & trying not to be too discreet. Jaejoong shrugged, he was really confused by the situation too,' I think they don't really care--either ways, it's good ,ain't it? Now you don't have to hover around me like a bee', Jaejoong suddenly seemed really relieved, he skipped away from Yunho.

It took quite a few seconds for yunho to realise what Jaejoong was implying,' Did you just call me a Bee?!', he shouted behind him. Jaejoong hid his smile & continued his way,' First a dog, now a bee--for God's sake decide one', he mocked. All the students in the hallway silently watched their little cat-fight, some of them were snickering, others just ignored them. But both Jaejoong & yunho were in altogether different world, they didn't pay attention to any of it.

                                                                                                          ***

' I had an inkling that I'd find you here', Donghae bent down by waist , to obstruct Junsu's vision.

Junsu broke out of his reverie, he looked around them, & finally at Donghae,' What are doing here?', his eyebrows furrowed together.

' Just checking on you---Are you okay? Must've come as quite a shock', he said siting beside Junsu, their knees brushing.

' I'm Okay', junsu said uncertainly,' Had been scared less back there, but now okay', he pulled on a small smile.

' You're still shaking', Donghae noticed a slight tremor in his hands.

' Yeah--I think, it's the adrenaline, I just--', he sighed, & threaded a shaky hand through his sightly damp hair.

' Hey, it's alright', Donghae squeezed his shoulder,' Do you want me to hug you?', Donghae teased.

Junsu swatted his hand away,' No way, hugs are for sissies', but Donghae wound an arm around his shoulders anyway.

Rather than struggling, Junsu snuggled more into the hug, he hid his face into Donghae's neck,' You tell about this to anyone, you're dead--you get it', he threatened, with no real malice.

' I won't, I cross my heart', he patted Junsu's back,' Sissy', he mouthed into the crown of his head. He could feel a smile make it's way on Junsu's face.

Junsu relaxed more into the hug, he wound his arms around Donghae's waist, & let his friend comfort him,' Eunhyuk is one lucky bastard--I'm Jealous, I think I should look for a boyfriend too', Donghae stiffened at Eunhyuk's name, which didn't go unnoticed by junsu. He suddenly felt guilty, here Donghae was comforting him, & he was just rubbing salt on his wounds,' I'm sorry--I-', Junsu pulled out of the hug,' Did you two--', he couldn't finish his question, as the bell rang which indicated  the end of first period,' Come on it's our Homeroom teacher's lecture--we're gonna be late', Donghae pulled Junsu up. Without waiting for Junsu to steady on his feet, he was running at full speed, dragging Junsu through Buildings & hallways.

                                                                                                       ***

Somewhere at the Entrance gate of the school, a tall lanky guy was taking sluggish steps,' You know it's end of first semester already', he grumbled, he looked haphazard. His sky blue shirt profusely creased, his hair a bird's nest. He looked as if he has been voilently woken up from a deep sleep, & dragged down here forcefully.

' I'm sure you can manage, you're smart, I bet not even half of the school is even an inch near your IQ', the guy with creased shirt sighed dramatically, & adjusted his bag which was on the verge of falling over.

' Move it, I can't be late for my conference meeting', the guy walking ahead of him, in an grey suit, chided him. He sighed once again before he stepped in synch with his pace,' We've to get to the damn registration done today--come on', he strode over like he knew the school like the back of his hand. 

' Hey', he called a guy, whose bag was overflowing with so much books that they were on the brink of sliding down one after other like the pieces of dominos,' Do you know where the Administration Office?', he asked in an authorative voice.

The lanky guy craned his neck to take a look at the guy his brother had stopped, just as the guy whom the question was intended to turned around. He expected to see a nerd, with the way his bag was overflowing with books but he was fairly surprised to see a guy with wavy black hair that ended just above his shoulders, a handsome face not too feminine nor too masculine, a bit flushed, " He must've been running" he deemed. But he did have a wide forehead, but overall he was handsome,' Yes?', he inquired politely, adjusting his glasses resting on his nose, they were black-rimmed, & gave him quite an aura of a knowledgable guy.

' The Adminsitration office--it's right there in the corner --you just have to turn left from here', he pointed towards his left. He bowed before another guy came rushing towards him,' Yoochun ah!', he looked delighted to see him,' Where were you man? You missed the fun--there's an avalanche of scandlas in our school today', he laughed.

' Talk in a language that I can understand', the guy named Yoochun mumbled, but nevertheless let his friend tug him towards the building right in front of them.

' Changmin?!', his brother broke him out of his reverie, who was quite a few steps ahead of him already,' Come on man, I can't be late-- Let's go', he threw his hands up in air. Changmin walked with an practised ease ,with his long-legs he was able to reach the Administration office even before his brother.

                                                                                               ***

' I'm telling you it is a cascade-- one after another--you know the yunho from the Dance faculty, he and---', Yoochun nodded to his ramblings absentmindedly, when in reality he'd tuned out his voice completely. He peeked over his shoulder, & had first, real look at the new " messy" kid, but he'd only see his side-profile.

' He has very very long legs', he thought to himself, before he shook his head, & let his friend steer him to their class.

' You see what I mean?', his friend wriggled his eyebrows, Yochun in turn knitted his eyebrows,' About?', he asked expectantly.

' Man', the guy sighed,' Don't tell me you were not paying attention to anything I was talking about until now', Yoochun pulled an apologetic face.

' You're hopeless, I'm gonna go look for Ah In, tsk', he looked at him disapprovingly, & left to look for the said guy. Yoochun pulled a face at the name of the guy, which his friend even if noticed didn't comment on it. He knew about the feud between them since the first day of school. But he seemed to be never bothered by it, ever.

                                                                                                ***

' What's happening?', Jaejoong asked taking his original seat behind one of his friends, he tapped to get his attention,' Khun ah', the said guy turned around & smiled,' You mean you havent checked your mobiles yet', Jaejoong grew confused, Yunho too joined them.

' The school website is going crazy with another scandal that broke out', both Jaejoong and yunho visibly stiffened.

' Don't worry, it's not about you this time', he smirked & produced his smartphone on Jaejoong's desk, both Yunho & Jaejoong leaned their faces into the device.

' What?!', they both exclaimed at the same time.

' What the hell?!', yunho directed at no one in particular,' Who the hell wrote this?', Jaejoong let yunho pick the smartphone in his hand. He scrolled down furiously ,' Seohyun, that b*tch', with that yunho stormed out of the class, not before dumping the phone back on Jaejoong's desk.

' Hey, my phone', Nickhun yelped, clutching the smartphone to his heart, he glared at yunho but the guy was out before he could blink.

Jaejoong followed him out too.

Just as they left, another article popped onto the website, which read "  New Admission-----And He's HOT so HOT!!!!".

And then another one" OMG Junsu ___ now even with the New Guy?!".

There was an uproar outside, Nickhun sighed, & pocketed his phone,' These girls should just get a life', he leaned his head on the desk to take a nap. But a shrill cry disturbed him,' My Junsu oppa can't be GAY?!'.

                                                                                       __________________________________

A/N: New characters r coming thru----R u curious abt Junsu n changmin now??  The whole school has gone wild with the no. of scandals breaking out.......stay tuned to find out more :) Another character coming in d next chappie <3

For those who don't know the new characters/ can't picture them -

 Yoo Ah In -     And the guy who rambled abt everything to Yoochun - Song Joong Ki

                                                                                                       

Isn't he cute? <33333

If u think so then comment!!!!! <33