My Brother & his Boyfriend !

Unexpected love

Jaejoong smiled & turned towards the front door of his house, he was dragged inside even before he could ring the bell, he had to kick his shoes off, because of the incessant tugging on his shirt, he stumbled into the livingroom, his brother dragging him all along, he huffed when he left the grip on his shirt, he looked at his brother's boyfriend lounging on the couch, taking the whole couch, flipping through the magazine, he looked up & smiled at him, which he duly returned.But then he turned his gaze back at his brother, & glared, ' That's not a way to treat a person in, you don't just drag them in'.

' Oh, Joongie, I just happened to saw this cute exchange between you & your boyfriend', said his brother turning to face him.

His brother's boyfriend looked up at the mention of ' Boyfriend'.

' Wah, Jae ah, finally found someone eh', he said motioning him to join him on the couch.

' No, I didn't find anyone Siwon hyung, who are you believing anyway, you know how hyung is, he likes to make stories', he said shaking his head & sauntered towards Siwon , & patted his thigh for him to move a bit , he slumped on the couch with his head on Siwon's lap, & feet dangling by the armrest.

' Oh, who are you fooling joongie I saw you messaging your sweet little boyfriend across the street , & waving at him', heechul said sitting on the armrest near siwon.

Siwon started threading his hands through jaejoong's hair, & jaejoong moaned at the feel of those warm & large hands on his scalp.

' Hey, watch it, he's my boyfriend, & only I'm allowed to moan for his hands,' he inspected his nails,' I know his hands feel good, & they feel even great at many other places', teased his brother.

' Ew, I didn't need to know that,Heechul hyung, you know it destroys all the innocent meaning behind the act, I don't even wanna imagine where these hands have been before', said jaejoong making gagging faces, siwon laughed, patting his stomach for his wonderful backfire. Jaejoong giggled & snuggled into a more comfortable position, heechul smiled looking at his little brother, when his attention was drawn to the maroon shirt , the oversized shirt which was bunched around his shoulders & arms, he smirked ,' Joongie, whose shirt are you wearing?'.

' What?', Jaejoong looked up at him.

Heechul pointed towards his shirt, jaejoong blushed & shrugged,' long story'.

' I whole time in the world to listen to it'.

Jaejoong sighed dramatically,' To make it short, I splashed apple juice on someone'.

' Way to go brother, you're finally following my steps', heechul whistled.

' Wait--if you splashed the juice, then why are you wearing a different shirt?', heechul looked at him suspiciously.

' W-What?', jaejoong stammered, sitting up now.

' Joongie?!', heechul screeched,' Did you sleep with someone--Oh My God--it was the same guy from outside right?', heechul started flailing his arms.

Jaejoong's eyes widened like saucers,' What?! No', he squeaked.

' I didn't sleep with anyone--& it's definately not Donghae, I just met him like five minutes ago', jaejoong shuddered.

' So you slept with someone else?', heechul asked suddenly calm.

Jaejoong shook his head in denial,' No I didn't--with anyone, aren't you listening to me?', jaejoong turned to look at siwon for some help, who in turn just shrugged " like who are you asking for help", & Jaejoong just ducked his head like " Yeah right".

' Ok so let's say you didn't sleep with anyone, then how do you explain the shirt?', heechul placed his hands on his hips.

Jaejoong sighed,' I splashed apple juice on someone--'.

' you already told me that'.

' yeah--yeah--so he bespattered the apple juice back on me, end of story, & so the shirt', jaejoong pointed to the shirt, suddenly tired by all the explaining, he got up from the couch to head to his room,' I'm gonna go change now'.

' Wait--wait--he splattered the juice back on you, that *h*le really?!--& you must've just walked out of there without doing anything right?', heechul turned to him suddenly angry, jaejoong crowded a little,' yea--yeah I mean it was a misund--', heechul was suddenly in front of him gripping his shoulders,' Tell me his name, I'm gonna go & show that er what happens when he dares to go against my brother', heechul seethed, jaejoong laughed nervously,' actually--',heechul again cut him off,' His name joongie & I'm totally serious'.jaejoong could see that he was really serious.

' Ah, & also the Gentleman's name who saved my brother--damsel in distress, I should thank him', heechul smirked.

' And also ask for some juicy details of your encounter--hey-hey I'm not done talking yet', heechul hollered behind him as he made way towards his room shaking his head & muttering to himself,' Both are the same person'.

' Oh, he must've seen you shaking there with cold in one corner & he must've approached you, & removed his jacket slowly & draped it on your shoulders lightly,  then slightly bending down to whisper in your ears " you're safe now", oh how romantic ! ', heechul rattled in a loud voice.

Jaejoong blushed & slammed the door of his room shut to mute his brother's voice, he could hear his brother's notorious laugh.

He threw his bag to the side, splashed some water on his red hot face, removed his grey slacks while stepping out of the bathroom, he started opening the top buttons of the shirt, when his hand stopped momentarily, he ran in front of the full size mirror & twirled around to look at himself, the shirt reached his mid-thighs, & the maroon colour looked really good on his snow white skin, his legs looked more skinny & stood out more that would put any girl to shame, jaejoong couldn't believe himself, that he was checking out his own body, he blushed but didn't make any move to change the shirt, he laughed at himself,' I'm going crazy,---really crazy--because I think I look really hot right now', he giggled,' Oh God I'm so conceited', he jumped on his bed, & snuggled a pillow to his chest, he his his face into the pillow & squealed, & then he sniffed at the sleeves & the collar, he sighed dreamily, but then he pouted,' I will have to return it tomorrow, won't I?', he mumbled.

' Might as well use it till tomorrow morning', jaejoong snickered lolling his head on the pillow, he took a hold of his cellphonbe from the night table & clicked some shots of him making some faces, then making peace sign, then crossing his legs one over other, then tugging one side of the shirt down showing his left shoulder, giving some more y poses, when he was tired & his eyes started drooping he placed the cell phone back, & curled himself into a ball & was in seconds in dreamland.

He dreamed of  husky voice, sharp jaw, brown transculent orbs for the first time in his life, before he was called for dinner.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG......hot--hot--jae is so hot............Oh God his legs---those legs--I luv dem  who wouldn't luv'em<333.....if I can get hold on jae's cellphone right now....* nosebleed* haha

So did u like it???